g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 19: Belgium vs. United States

Status
Not open for further replies.

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
How the feck did Belgium not win this game already. Could've, should've had a hatful. USA parking the bus.

What a miss from Wondolowski!

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
This Yedlin guy is an athlete. Wouldn't mind United taking a punt on him.

One Night Only

Prison Bitch #24604
So origi is, strong, fast, tall, can set up attacks, has some tekkers, but can't finish.... Reminds me of someone who already plays for us.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
Anyone else sick of seeing Messi's mug in every other ad?
Especially the expressions he's making these days - thinks he's the young Vito Corleone. :D

Skills

Snitch
You'd think the manager would be in the huddle rather than trying to listen in from the outside.

Dylan94

If Hazard or Lukaku scores the winner I won't be able to stand it.

Fiftyone

Serious question: How many minutes has the US actually been the better team in their games? 30 minutes in total, all tournament?

Crackers

greasy ginfers
Wasn't sure if I was just seeing it in anti fellaini glasses but considering Belgium have dominated, he has done nothing.
But it's nothing new really. Thought he'd play somewhat differently to the style he tries to play as a midfielder for us. He's just as ineffective in the same position but has a better midfield around him to make up for it. We don't , so we notice it more.

stu_1992

Algeria Germany was much better tbh
Really? That was good yeah, but this for me has been more even and less of a horror defensive display than that game. Plus I always had the feeling Germany would win that in the end, in this I genuinely don't know who will win.

Edit: Oh never mind, I think I've an idea about who'll win now.

SteveJ

all-round nice guy, aka Uncle Joe Kardashian
Scout
LOL Soccer might become popular in the USA if USA win LOL.

Every single time its the same from Lineker and co.
It's patronising as f*ck. You'd think they'd be humbled, considering their own team didn't get so far as the USA have.

Status
Not open for further replies.