Day 19: Brazil vs Mexico and Belgium vs Japan

ManUtd1999

Says more about their finishing than about their gameplan. Vela and Lozano both had multiple opportunities to test the keeper in the first 20 minutes. A complete lack of composure in the final third has drastically reduced their chances at getting anything out of this game.
Agreed.

And here’s another bad decision in the final third.

el3mel

Well, did his job after all.

Mexico are crap in the final third, they weren't going to resist pressure for the full match.

Ainu

I've never seen dumber attackers than this Mexican lot, just abysmal decision making. Totally unprofessional.

Last edited:

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Mexico is brainless in attack. So many 4 on 3s or 3 on 2s and they always shoot from range instead of playing Lozano in. So selfish

AshRK

What is with these stupid Mexican players shooting from long range when there are players available to take the pass

RW2

Supports
Eintracht Frankfurt
I see Brazil have that shite Roma keeper.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
That was all Willian. Well done.
How so? Neymar drew plenty of Attention to himself before passing it back to Willian and then also made a good run into the box to tap it in. Neymar played just as much of a role in it.

justboy68

Mexico is brainless in attack. So many 4 on 3s or 3 on 2s and they always shoot from range instead of playing Lozano in. So selfish
That's Mexico in a nutshell in every world cup I've seen them in. Even that Germany game they were incredibly wasteful.

Raoul

Admin
Staff
How so? Neymar drew plenty of Attention to himself before passing it back to Willian and then also made a good run into the box to tap it in. Neymar played just as much of a role in it.
Drawing people towards you because you're Neighmar is great, but it was Willian's acceleration to get by the last defender that made it.

Wade3

Correctly predicted France to win World Cup 2018
Drawing people towards you because you're Neighmar is great, but it was Willian's acceleration to get by the last defender that made it.
And Willian had the opportunity to make that run because Neymar freed up space. If there is no space, you can't accelerate. If Neymar doesn't make that run, there's nobody on the end of that finish.

Fraud

Willian is one of the best squires in the world.

luke511

Jesus is having a shite world cup, Firmino makes a lot more sense in this set up for brazil.

Sb_16

You just know that pony's gonna cry, I just want it to be tears of sorrow.

el3mel

Lozano is a good talent, but don't understand why some United fans want him, last thing we need is another inconsistent LW if you asked me.