g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 19: Morocco vs Portugal | England vs France (QF 3&4)

That_Bloke

Supports
Leicester City
Can't believe it.

They're yet to concede a goal in this tournament aside from an own one.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
Morocco looked dead on their feet by the end. Think England or France will waltz past them, but then, who knows at this World Cup.
Why do people keep writing posts like these when we've seen Morocco in this very tournament beat Belgium, Spain and Portugal.

Rayman96

Supports
Also supports Rangers
3 women doing the England pre match buildup.
At least Scotland would have 3 hairy arsed men talking shite.
You lot deserve a tonking from France after this :lol:

TsuWave

These people on ITV saying they're confident England will dominate the midfield and Bellingham will have a master class. They do know this is France, right? They are aware they are the world champions, right?

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
3 women doing the England pre match buildup.
At least Scotland would have 3 hairy arsed men talking shite.
You lot deserve a tonking from France after this :lol:
Two of them have got 1000 caps remember :wenger:

Berbasbullet

Too Boring For A Funny Tagline
These people on ITV saying they're confident England will dominate the midfield and Bellingham will have a master class. They do know this is France, right? They are aware they are the world champions, right?
Agreed, people here been saying England's midfield is stronger, in what world? France will have a lot more of the ball tonight.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Almost like the US game been airbrushed from history. That said I think England got a better chance of rattling this French midfield than one with a reasonably fit Kante and Pogba in it so we'll see.

Santoryo

ripping the reward
People have literally watched Morocco not concede a goal against all of Belgium, Spain and Portugal and think France or England are just going to easily walk through them?

It's like there is no appreciation for how disciplined and defensively compact they have been.

Dash247

So Happy for Morocco. First African Nation to reach Semis. Would be amazing if they can win the World Cup. At this point they deserver it for beating Belgium, Spain, and Portugal. This is what world cup is all about.

Feel bad for Bruno and Dalot but they will get chance in the future. This is surely the last time we will see Ronaldo in a Worldcup. Being a Man Utd Fan I shouldnt but i feel a little bad for Ronaldo as well. What a career he has had. The only thing missing is a World Cup.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
People have literally watched Morocco not concede a goal against all of Belgium, Spain and Portugal and think France or England are just going to easily walk through them?

It's like there is no appreciation for how disciplined and defensively compact they have been.
They will understand when Marocco takes another scalp :lol:

phelans shorts

Look how often the term “anti football” has been thrown around, they think the game should mirror those played on FIFA rather than being an actual competition

glazed

Eats diamonds to beat thermodynamics
How I'd love to come back to this post after the world cup.
If Croatia win it you can mock me as much as you like. They're my favourite team left in it after England. And anything can happen.

Spark

fecking hell come on England! Absolutely golden chance this tournament.

France obviously favourites but in all honesty it’s much closer than any of the other quarters (bar Argies vs Dutch).

Argentina vs England final would be amazing.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
:lol:

what he's on about? I can't remember any controversial moment in the game!
It's stupid. We got beat fair and square. Watching our TV and vast majority of supporters blame Santos and the team.

It's bitterness from a truly inept performance.

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa

They have lost Saiss though now. Not sure if the Bayern guy will be fit enough for SF or Aguard so will be totally different backline perhaps to what they put out v Spain and as excellent as Hakimi is it's a big ask for him just to hold it all together.

Massive Spanner

The Football Grinch
Why do people keep writing posts like these when we've seen Morocco in this very tournament beat Belgium, Spain and Portugal.
I thought it was obvious in my post that their biggest issue is that they looked gassed by the end and lost some of their best players to injury. Not in any way disputing that if they are able to play at the level they have been they could cause both sides serious issues.

Rockets Redglare

I'm going to be honest, you can have different opinions of the man Ronaldo, but the football player? This is the first time I've really been emotional over a football match. This guy made me love football at the World Cup 2006, I was a kid back then but too see him go out like this, crying his heart out at the very last prize he needed in his wonderful football career. I was devastated.
You Ronaldo groupies are weird as.