Day 2: Chile vs. Australia

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Despite some shoddy officiating these four opening games have been good value and the lack of vuvuzelas makes this World Cup likely to viewed as much better than SA 2010.

Cina

Vidal really needs to stop shaping his hair like a vagina.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
This Australia side can adequately be compared to a jobby. A series of runny ones coming out, followed by a Tim Cahill, a big, solid one which takes a massive plonk and helps you to lose about 5 pounds.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
This Australia side can adequately be compared to a jobby. A series of runny ones coming out, followed by a Tim Cahill, a big, solid one which takes a massive plonk and helps you to lose about 5 pounds.
Not to mention stinking the place out.

Wibble

In Gadus Speramus
Staff
Chile not great at the back but I can see them getting it back together after half time and score another couple of goals

Dylan94

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.
Not seeing what everyone sees in Vidal.. I know he's probably an excellent player in the serie a but he's been bang average this half.

Ballache

Supports
Martial
This referee just had the best performance of the tournament so far. Let's the game flow and doesn't take shit from anyone.

Dylan94

I'm sick of the bet 365 adverts too. All the betting adverts thinking about it.

Jambo037

Not seeing what everyone sees in Vidal.. I know he's probably an excellent player in the serie a but he's been bang average this half.
He has had minor surgery and only 4 days training before this game. Honestly he's probably the best CM I've seen this seasonin Europe.

Dylan94

Opening games can be tight as nobody wants to lose first game...

I expect England v Italy to reflect this sort of tactic...
Yeah...but in the end Italy will still win it because out of the two their the only ones who know how to. ;)

Dargonk

Ninja Scout
Scout
Well we got a goal, more than i expected so that is a plus. Though this aussie team has some rubbish players in it, so many times the fail to do basic things.

Rolandofgilead

Trigger Happy Priest Killer
Scout
Supports
Weymouth
Ok i cashed out and chucked half my winnings on austrailia to win. Hopefully an equalizer will give me a decent cash out value

soble

Im already thinking how sad I'm gonna be once the World Cup finishes. I have loved every minute of the 2 days so far.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
This referee just had the best performance of the tournament so far. Let's the game flow and doesn't take shit from anyone.
Definitely, and he's an African ref too. So much for UEFA/CONMEBOL having the best refs.

Mogget

Supports
Arsenal
I think this is the best metaphor I've ever seen