Day 2: Chile vs. Australia

Dylan94

Australia have really given themselves a chance in this game after that goal though and their playing a lot better now.

Sarni

nice guy, unassuming, objective United fan.
People seriously think Chile will beat Spain?
They've been nothing special so far. They will lose to both stronger teams in the group if they play like that.

CrashDavis

Chile need to watch out. I think they've been too complacent since the 2-0.
Remember reading a few articles about them saying that they never convert enough of their chances and then leak goals at the back. Seems like they're singing from that very hymn sheet tonight.

Revan

Assumptionman
They can get a point IMO. ON the last WC, they played with 10 men for the majority of the match and Spain had to work hard in order to win (2-1). Their style is very similar to Holland IMO, they can do many troubles to Spain.

Drummer

Actually the game between those two could be 10v10 as neither has a solid defence.

You can see chiles attacking capability and Spain aren't able to sit back so they will concede... Should be fun

Mad Winger

Chile's football confuses me. They don't seem to have a game plan or a clear philosophy. The way they slow down potential counters annoys the hell out of me. The team we're seeing now is nothing like the team from the first 15 minutes. If it weren't for the fact that I want Spain to fail, I'd want the Aussies to win this game.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
They can get a point IMO. ON the last WC, they played with 10 men for the majority of the match and Spain had to work hard in order to win (2-1). Their style is very similar to Holland IMO, they can do many troubles to Spain.
This is the worst collection of players i have seen Australia have in 20 years, Chile really should be doing better if they are going to beat Spain

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Anyone know why Schwarzer retired from International football? Pretty sure the commentator just said he played in most of the qualifiers, seems strange he'd then retire before a world cup? :confused:

Revan

Assumptionman
This is the worst collection of players i have seen Australia have in 20 years, Chile really should be doing better if they are going to beat Spain
They were brilliant on the beginning but got complacent (apparently a cronic problem for them).

Chile are much better than how they are playing today.