Day 2: Chile vs. Australia

CantonaGiggs1

There is no excuse for Chile not to be leading by more goals by now. Awful performance.

They just gave Spain life.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
Australia are being a FIFA noob, running away from the centre of goal to go down the wing and crossing it.

CrashDavis

Are Chile just bottlers and Australia game for a fight? Amazing how things have turned around cuz Chile can't string any passes together at the moment.

WattsamataU

Anyone know why Schwarzer retired from International football? Pretty sure the commentator just said he played in most of the qualifiers, seems strange he'd then retire before a world cup? :confused:
He wasn't going to play in the world cup, Australia's coach wanted a keeper that played constantly.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Will we see GLT on that? Obviously it didn't go in but still it'll be good to see

Dylan94

You're not in a very good mood tonight are you.

I bet England smash Italy tomorrow night.
I actually am. I'm just saying. If Chile are only beating Australia 2-1 and Chile dominated England when they beat them. Then I don't think England would be beating Australia right now.

CantonaGiggs1

Chile currently has a +5 goal differential on Spain. That is not enough.

Spain will score more than 5 goal against Australia.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
I actually am. I'm just saying. If Chile are only beating Australia 2-1 and Chile dominated England when they beat them. Then I don't think England would be beating Australia right now.
Difference is that the England game was a friendly where coaches are trying things out.

Dylan94

This has turned into a fantastic game. It's end to end right now!

Steev

Fair dinkum to the Aussies. I thought they were dags after the first 20 minutes.

I bet they are enjoying themselves back in Yabbie Creek.

Criminals.

Sixpence

Erroneously Promoted
I personally find this lead commentator (Joe Speight) much less irritating than most of the well known ones.
Aye. Doesn't try to make it all about him or make stupid gags. Just calls the game, simple as.

Browniee

I do agree England are awful and they will prove that in the coming days. I was kidding about them smashing Italy tomorrow, we won't get out the group

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
So in your logic if a league 2 team drew with a premier league team in the cup, and that premier league team beat say Man City, the league 2 team is better than Man City?