Day 2: Chile vs. Australia

Rykker_4united

Supports
Keep Rodgers at Pool.

Dylan94

Damn. The Aussies definitely have the hottest female fans out of the ones that I've seen so far. That's not really surprising though is it?

ryan cook

Not giving up yet. We look so dangerous on the counter and I might melt if we can level it up. Timmy Cahill you legend

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
It's a shame that the Australian defence is so terrible as their pace would hurt teams.

CrashDavis

Damn. The Aussies definitely have the hottest female fans out of the ones that I've seen so far. That's not really surprising though is it?
Yeah, Brazil were disappointing in that respect. No Scandinavians around in this tournament so who's going to beat the Aussies now?

Dylan94

I really loved that advert with the boxing match and the referee for an Audi 4 x 4 estate; "power, from an unexpected place." I thought that was brilliant. They didn't show it for long though.

Dylan94

Yeah, Brazil were disappointing in that respect. No Scandinavians around in this tournament so who's going to beat the Aussies now?
Yeah good point. With no Swedish fans their definitely the ones to beat at the moment.

Dylan94

F*cking hell they were playing that Happy song before they restarted. I swear if I hear that one more time I might go on a killing spree.

Browniee

F*cking hell they were playing that Happy song before they restarted. I swear if I hear that one more time I might go on a killing spree.
It's not half as bad as that pile of shite 'get lucky' awful

Dylan94

And Is it just me being thick or does anyone else not get that Nike "risk everything" advert with Ronaldo, the guy, and the girl? Can someone explain it?