Day 2: Chile vs. Australia

JuveGER

Supports
Juventus
Quite poor by Chile. They can do much better than this. Australia are a very limited side, but they use their few strengths quite well.

Carlsen19

Don't listen to my lies RE: Lineups
Doesn't look good for Vidal. No idea why they risked him in this game instead of saving him and making sure he's fully fit for the others.

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
This has been the best ref by a country mile.

Dylan94

I do agree England are awful and they will prove that in the coming days. I was kidding about them smashing Italy tomorrow, we won't get out the group
I'm glad we agree. Plus if we keep our expectations rock bottom, anything above that will be a bonus!

Dylan94

So in your logic if a league 2 team drew with a premier league team in the cup, and that premier league team beat say Man City, the league 2 team is better than Man City?
I don't know. I can't work that out at half 12 in the morning.

Stack

Leave Women's Football Alone!!!
There is still time for Chile to score a couple of goals but with the way the Aussies are fighting they might score again.

Randall Flagg

Worst of the best
Im impressed with the aussies. The didnt fold and are working their nuts off

I said earlier in the thread I know how they felt. Ireland were dealt a rotton group (Italy, Spain, Croatia) in 2012. but we never showed fight like this. I hope they score again.

CrashDavis

The nerves are shot with Chile and can't get over how their game has regressed. Not up to it at all and Australia deserve a draw right now. Having said that, Chile still have the class up front to put them to bed.

JefferiesTube

Australia played much better since the first 20 minutes. They better than they look. Funny that Vidal's market value is higher than the entire Australia squad, yet he got subbed against them after 60 minutes :lol:

Browniee

Can someone answer this? - why is it that pretty much every other footballing nation pays with more energy and desire than England? Is it because we don't get an adequate break mid season?

I'm not just talking about the 4 games so far in this years WC.

Sam

I honestly thought after the second goal this was going to be embarrassing. I was seeing 7/8/9/-0 scorelines in my head.

Massive credit to Australia for getting back into it.

TheCorkman

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Have Chile on a -1, everything was rosy earlier. At 2-0 they've just been poor since, really poor. Aussies look more likely to grab the 4th goal. Hopefully Aus pour forward and Chile nick another 1 or 2....

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
FFS the crazy eyes are out in full force in Brazil this evening.

Dylan94

Can someone get back to me about that nike advert? It's been bugging me for a while...

Dylan94

I honestly thought after the second goal this was going to be embarrassing. I was seeing 7/8/9/-0 scorelines in my head.

Massive credit to Australia for getting back into it.
Here here.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Chile are so naive, but it makes it great to watch. Throwing men forward despite the game being like this, if ever a calm head in midfield was needed...