Day 20: Brazil vs. Colombia

Gannicus

Robbed. There was no offside offense on colombia's goal. Check it out all you want.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Look at Luiz praying on the centre circle. God is obviously a Brazil fan.

RedDevil-85

Brazil have fluked their way to the semis.
But it will end there as the German machine will stump these cnuts

bonsaiboy

And Brazil defies all the hatred in this thread to go through to the semis.
No hatred from me. Just don't think they've been particularly impressive. The match would have been completely different with a competent set of officials.

Reactions: Eboue

ea385

There will be lots of tears on this forum when the mediocre Germans and diving Dutch get sent home.

Feeky Magee

keen violinist
What a moronic last 10 from the Colombians. Brazil absolutely shit the bed and Colombia allowed them to get away with it by making stupid foul after stupid foul, crossing from deep and generally not using their heads at all. 15 seconds left and instead of rolling the pass back to the keeper with his right for one last hoof, the Colombian defender attempts to put it out for a throw with his left and it gets blocked and the game is over.

iBoss

i-ttack the space
Illuminati headquarters, chillin' with Jay Z.
Even for someone who gets kicked a lot he's a really poor player actor. I agree people underrated him, but he's an example of a player who was so overhyped he eventually became underrated because people wanted to scale back the hype.
People who hadn't see him shouldn't have had an opinion on his footballing ability. They saw his hair, called him a fanny and now hate him because he's actually a good player. That's fecking weird.

RustyS

Go on, Brazil, and win the world cup.

The meltdown on here will be one to remember for years. I'd love to see if other forums have a "RedCafe goes to meltdown" thread.

Cheesy

Bread with dipping sauce
Scout
People who hadn't see him shouldn't have had an opinion on his footballing ability. They saw his hair, called him a fanny and now hate him because he's actually a good player. That's fecking weird.
People don't like him because he is a bit of a fanny. Very few people deny his footballing ability because it's obvious he's very good.

Pscholes18

Brazil scraping their way to the semi final....I can see Germany taking them out but they will have to raise their game as well.

Exxxcalibur

Supports
Chelsea
What a moronic last 10 from the Colombians. Brazil absolutely shit the bed and Colombia allowed them to get away with it by making stupid foul after stupid foul, crossing from deep and generally not using their heads at all. 15 seconds left and instead of rolling the pass back to the keeper with his right for one last hoof, the Colombian defender attempts to put it out for a throw with his left and it gets blocked and the game is over.
You can't coach that. They were dead nervous. Needed way more composure though.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Exciting end. If I were Colombian I'd be annoyed by the refereeing, especially for not sending Julio Caesar off for denying a clear goalscoring opportunity. But as a neutral I'm just pleased by the open nature of that game. Revived the spirit of this World Cup after the snoozer earlier.