Day 24: Brazil vs. Netherlands

Paul the Wolf

France - can't win anything with Swedish turnips
Can someone who speaks French please find a PSG forum and dig up some quotes on what they currently think of Luiz.
Enfin moi ca commence à lm'inquiéter...

Déjà que TS nous a fait une saison moyenne et nous a coûté la qualif contre Chelsea... Mais là cette saison ce sera plus la même car on a viré notre meilleur défenseur de la saison, Alex

Another quote from PSG forum

Well I'm getting worried...
Already Thiago Silva had an average season and cost us the qualification against Chelsea , but this season it won't be the same because we have got rid of our best defender, Alex

Amethyst

It's banter lads, inn't?
Paulinho, Fernadinho, Fred, Jo (and probaly Peter, Paul, and Tom as well) are so very bad. It's shocking that of all nations exactly Brazil has no better players. I would not believe it if I wasn't seeing it myself.
Fernandinho had a good season for City next to Yaya in my opinion, hasn't been very good this World Cup though.

nofizzleforshizzle

Supports
Chelsea
Fernandinho has a phd in the science of kicking you just enough to make it really hurt but not get a card.

Fahad Jawaid

Paulinho, Fernadinho, Fred, Jo (and probaly Peter, Paul, and Tom as well) are so very bad. It's shocking that of all nations exactly Brazil has no better players. I would not believe it if I wasn't seeing it myself.
You forgot Hulk the worst of them, and add Maicon, Marcelo and Luiz in defence you have a joke of a squad.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Brazil doing what Brazil do when it doesn't go their way these days: foul. Sad that this is what its come to for the most proud footballing country on earth.

OoopsMisclick

i'm gonna be SO happy when this game is over. I fear for an injury to RvP! That ferandinho fecker nearly gave him a good one

And as usual, brazil plays shitty football. Very agressive

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
Let's be honest, this Brazil side are every bit as nasty as Honduras... I despise this team