Day 24: Brazil vs. Netherlands

Eriksen

No surprise the opposition fans spouting crap like this. Oh well next season when van persie us back to scoring goals for fun. You'll be quiet again.
How is that crap? Please explain how highlighting how poor VP has been in this World Cup is crap. Have you watched him at all? Since a very good start vs. Spain and a goal vs. Australia he's done absolutely nothing. Apart from miss chance after chance in one game against Mexico I believe.

I actually like Van Persie but some of you that think he's better than Suarez and has had a good tournament are being unbelievably bias.

Moriarty

You really have a massive chip on your shoulder in regards to United.

I'm convinced you're Glaston actually, seeing as he's gone missing and you've turned up spouting your anti-United agenda at every given opportunity.
I think Eriksen's antipathy comes from Van Persie's time at Arsenal.

Eriksen

That isn't true. Struggled in the heat vs Mexico but he's been solid apart from that. Constantly holding the ball up and linking up with Robben when he's had the service.
:lol: No.

Struggled in the heat? What a bollocks excuse. He was missing chances for fun, that's not down to heat. He's been non-existent in the knockouts.

alsabi

Halved the margin of defeat this time. Brazil making progress.

Fiftyone

Most overrated team I've seen in a long time. Shocking how they even got to the semi's.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
3-0. So easy.

Pretty girl reaction on the 90' too.