Day 4: Costa Rica vs Serbia, Germany vs Mexico , Brazil vs Switzerland

Eila

Yep on loan with his 7th different club this year.
Didn't play much for Betis this time around, but I think he was injured for quite some time.
And Costa Rica just work better as a counter attacking team. They don't have the quality to hurt a team with possesion.

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days
He’s blowing out his arse after 70 minutes :nervous:
He’ll be off in a minute surely? Just burst forward 40 yards with the ball and had to spend 20 seconds hands on knees recovering his breath.

Hernandez - BFA

The Way to Fly
Big fan of that center back "Milenkovic".

Very impressed by him today. I see he's only played 3 times for Serbia. Only 20.

Will keep an eye on him next time Serbs is on.

Anustart89

How the feck is that not a penalty on first viewing? :lol:

No VAR either? Get fecked.

AndyJ1985

How the feck is that not a penalty on first viewing? :lol:

No VAR either? Get fecked.
That's about as far away from being a penalty as you can get. He made a complete mess of the chance and tripped over himself.

Anustart89

That's about as far away from being a penalty as you can get. He made a complete mess of the chance and tripped over himself.
Going to have to see it again, but it seemed to me he was given no chance to chase after the ball because the opponent blocked the path with his body as a result of a failed tackle.

That being said, Mitrovic had about four seconds to score before making a mess of it.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Mitrovic is poor. If Serbia had a decent striker they'd be cruising here. Milnkovic-Savic looks very much the real deal if he can mature and iron out little mistakes from his game.

giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
Btw, Milinkovic-->father's family name. Savic-->mother's family name

breakout67

Supports
Man City
If Serbia didn't have a championship level striker they'd actually go deep in this tournament.