Day 4: Morocco vs Croatia | Germany vs Japan | Spain vs Costa Rica | Belgium vs Canada

Lay

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Really happy with this second half showing after the terrible first half from Japan. They have some really technical players in that squad
And they’ve left out some good players too.

mitchmouse

loves to hate United.
This really is Saudi Arabia to lose. Expecting the worse for tomorrow :nervous:
we're not good enough to lose: I know that sounds silly but I don't think we're among the favourites so won't be too cocky. Germany and Argentina had the look of sides who thought they only needed to turn up and score the first goal.

I think we'll win by two of three goals. Might not beat Wales: wouldn't be surprised with a draw there

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Why havent they shown the Rudiger moment where they claimed a pen? Get out my tinfoil hat.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
You rely on Dortmund’s defence, you’re going to concede goals, simple.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Basically if Germany loses here, highly likely that one of Spain or Germany don't go through. Crazy
Why? They both got knocked out early last time out as well. European teams are massively overrated as a result of their "dominance".

The only reason they have been "dominant" is there are only two non-European teams that can win, one of them typically being grossly mismanaged, so chances are one of the European sides is hitting their sweetspot just in time.

Gringo

Supports
Portugal
Every game I miss turns into a shock result FFS. Watched the first half and it was all Germany. Went back to work after that :(

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Germany bring Fullkrug on and then proceed to spend the last 10 minutes playing around the back like they're 2 goals ahead.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Better in possession but wouldn't call it a battering personally.

Since the subs there's only been 1 side looking to win it
Not just possession... They had clear chance after clear chance and over 3 xG which is big. Just didn't take their chances/lost composure and then threw it away.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Every game I miss turns into a shock result FFS. Watched the first half and it was all Germany. Went back to work after that :(
Please don't watch the Ghana game tomorrow

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Germans alergic to shooting it seems

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
This is going to be like 2018 where it will be very possible for a side like Croatia or England to get to the Final.

Adam-Utd

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Not just possession... They had clear chance after clear chance and over 3 xG which is big. Just didn't take their chances/lost composure and then threw it away.
Yet they shit the bed and are losing. They look awful defensively.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
Everyone now screams for penalties for every little thing in the box because of stupid (use) of VAR

CallyRed

Hes better than pretty much most co-comms across ITV and BBC. (You can probably rope BT sport and Sky sports into that)
Agreed. There's not many good ones about. Pat Nevin is good on 5 live but just love the enthusiasm from Ally.

Gio

★★★★★★★★
Supports
Rangers
Germany have created plenty but I don’t think Flick made the right call in subbing off Gundogan and Musiala when they were at the heart of all the chances served up.

marktan

Crazy to me a player like Sane doesn't even get a sub appearance for Germany.