Day 4: Morocco vs Croatia | Germany vs Japan | Spain vs Costa Rica | Belgium vs Canada

Righteous Steps

:lol: what are you even on?
I thought it was pretty simple to read how can Pedri be top 3 Central midfielders in the world when he probably wouldn’t even be top 3 in just the PL

Thiago and De Bruyne are two that are definitely playing at a higher level over the last year or so, and that’s not including the likes of Kante Kovacic Rodri Silva

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Kompany calling for Belgian to get more control in central midfield.....Martinez puts on Onana now. :lol:

Is Jeremy Doku in this squad. I liked the look of him in the euros but don't know if he's kicked on since.

poleglass red

Canada played well, not sure why Davies hit the pen, David hits them for his club. That offside call that went against Canada, where Belgian player actually played the ball back, was another penalty

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
What was the official reasoning for that?
Wasn't his stopwatch just 10 min ahead or something? Or that's what someone suggested? Something like that, anyway. It explained his behaviour pretty well.

Deery

Dreary
I like this Onana always involved in the action.

May this put to bed any Tielemans rumours also kid hasn’t got an engine

Dazzmondo

I thought it was pretty simple to read how can Pedri be top 3 Central midfielders in the world when he probably wouldn’t even be top 3 in just the PL

Thiago and De Bruyne are two that are definitely playing at a higher level over the last year or so, and that’s not including the likes of Kante Kovacic Rodri Silva
Yet Thiago can't even get into the same squad that Pedri's the star for :rolleyes:

padr81

Supports
Man City
I think Belgium can control the game if they bring on some players with any fight, energy or physicality about them. They have quite a few on the bench.

Martinez might actually be a bigger chancer than Southgate.
Martinez ruined them at their peak he ain't gonna stop now.

Last edited:

Righteous Steps

Yet Thiago can't even get into the same squad that Pedri's the star for :rolleyes:
And Busquets and Carlos Soler does, doesn’t really say much at all. Thiago has been better than both these players in the last year I think even Barcelona fans would agree with that in regards to Busquets.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Love how the less talented guys like the defenders are just told to lump it on every touch :lol:

LARulz

Wasn't his stopwatch just 10 min ahead or something? Or that's what someone suggested? Something like that, anyway. It explained his behaviour pretty well.
On Google it seems to suggest he suffered heatstroke but not sure if that's true or not. Either way, it seems to have somehow been forgotten

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
David not exactly covering himself in glory after the hype around him.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
On Google it seems to suggest he suffered heatstroke but not sure if that's true or not. Either way, it seems to have somehow been forgotten
It's anyway something I wouldn't necessarily hold against him. I mean, there's no way he did that on purpose or that he simply misread his watch; clearly something else went wrong.