Day 5: Sweden vs South Korea, Belgium vs Panama and Tunisia vs England (19H00)

Bepi

Supports
Juventus
all in all not a bad performance but you really need a pirlo lookalike instead of henderson in the middle

PoTMS

Walker has not contributed anything in an attacking sense and single handedly gifted them a point. For that reason, he should be dropped.

hp88

Thought the refs in the league were bad but I have seen a new level tonight.

cyberman

First game, England chasing a win and Rashford being a knife as a sub in the left wing, less than 90 minutes and I'm already having flashbacks from the past Euro :lol:
Just wait for the Rashford should start the next game chat and we have the full set!

Beachryan

More helpful with spreadsheets than Phurry
World class time wasting from Tunisia. This ref is garbage

VP89

Pogba's biggest fan
They've been very smart in slowing down the game. I think it's been a good performance by us result aside so far.

We've created enough to put 3 away and should have had two clear penalties on top.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Referee has been really poor.

Alex99

Rehab's Pete Doherty
all in all not a bad performance but you really need a pirlo lookalike instead of henderson in the middle
There was a bit a minute ago where the ball was pinging between the same three players on the left wing, and Henderson just stood still pointing backwards. No movement at all to either offer himself for a pass or create space for someone else.

Phil

This Colombian referee is one of the worst I've seen all year, and I watch the premier league.

FreakyJim

90% of teams play better football than us
don't care about England but man, this game made me really hate Tunisia, dirty cheating feckers this lot

el3mel

Why play Walker as a CB ? It doesn't make sense, move him to right wing back position and play an ordinary CB in his position.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
I have said for years that the gks are over protected. Stones go for ball, gk jumps into him with hands first. Closer to a pen than freekick for the gk in my book.
The rules are ridicolous