Day 6: Brazil vs. Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout
Hey, that was just a daft joke. Seems quite a few people thought I was honestly quoting some guide/was being serious. Don't think the whole concept of assigning numbers to hotness/beauty is to be taken seriously.
There are only three categories of joke that are officially permitted and sanctioned for use in the Caf.

1) Mother related jokes
2) Scouser related jokes
3) Eboue

Dylan94

I had to look her up , but I would give her more than a 3/10 bottom half, a good solid 7/10
Fair enough. It was the best example I could give. I don't completely disagree with him that's all I mean't. Most of the time though I agree that if she's got the face, she's got the rest.

Eila

I also liked how Mexico did not try to defend the score (not that the score helped that much). They subbed in two strikers and an attacking midfielder.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
So, that football game... Anyone? Anyone, at all, got anything to say about the football that happened on the pitch?

*judges you all*

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
There are only three categories of joke that are officially permitted and sanctioned for use in the Caf.

1) Mother related jokes
2) Scouser related jokes
3) Eboue
Eh? Eboue is the only one I thought?

saivet

How so? Cameroon are not beating Brazil afterwards. Croatian win makes last match between Mexico and Croatia extremely important.
They probably won't but at least it will have something to play for. In fact, a draw will mean all teams are still in with a shout I believe.

Srpiniata

What a game, incredible that it ended 0-0. Brazil dominated the begining and the end and Mexico dominated the middle, my MoM for Mexico are in order. Ochoa, Guardado and Moreno. The fact that Ochoa wasnt even sure if he was gonna play before the game tells you just the quality of Mexico's keepers.

As a Mexican i really hope that Cameroon wins against Croatia, if i were a neutral a win of Croatia would make the last game really really interesting.

On other toughts... yet again the refeering was subpar, not as bad as the first game, but also not far from it. That foul on Chicharito was a red card, Marcelo shouldve been booked, the save from Julio Cesar where the corner was not given, a yellow card on Juan Jose Vazques after a dive form Neymar, and none of the 50-50 decisions went on Mexico's favor. Still he couldve been fooled and give a penalty so...

Reactions: Theon

Srpiniata

Also.. did we just watch a new tradition start just like the wave? After a while even the brazilians were chanting the ohhhhhhh puto! at the goalkicks.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Don't be weird, who gives a shit about soccerball or whatever.....
Fine! Can we stop pretending and just do away with the fans and replace them with pole dancers, in that case?

Mali_Zeus

What a game, incredible that it ended 0-0. Brazil dominated the begining and the end and Mexico dominated the middle, my MoM for Mexico are in order. Ochoa, Guardado and Moreno. The fact that Ochoa wasnt even sure if he was gonna play before the game tells you just the quality of Mexico's keepers.

As a Mexican i really hope that Cameroon wins against Croatia, if i were a neutral a win of Croatia would make the last game really really interesting.

On other toughts... yet again the refeering was subpar, not as bad as the first game, but also not far from it. That foul on Chicharito was a red card, Marcelo shouldve been booked, the save from Julio Cesar where the corner was not given, a yellow card on Juan Jose Vazques after a dive form Neymar, and none of the 50-50 decisions went on Mexico's favor. Still he couldve been fooled and give a penalty so...
Unlike that japanese clown I think Cekir had a good game. I think that foul on Chicharito wasn't a red and that foul on Marcelo was a lot more penalty than penalty on Fred against us. Marcelo made a most of it so cause of that Cekir didnt fell for it.

PedroMendez

Acolyte
decent result for mexico. A draw in the last game will be enough to survive the group.

Marcelo clearly dived.....should have been a yellow.

/edit: Mexican fans always chant puto....it always fits

Amwar

The funny thing about the Marcelo dive, is that he was asking for the pen before he dived.

Srpiniata

Unlike that japanese clown I think Cekir had a good game. I think that foul on Chicharito wasn't a red and that foul on Marcelo was a lot more penalty than penalty on Fred against us. Marcelo made a most of it so cause of that Cekir didnt fell for it.
i think it was red, not because of the fault in itself, but because he was the last man and he was already done, if he hadnt commited the fault it wouldve been a 1 on 1 for chicharito. And lets be honest, worse than the Japanese clown, only the colombian clown that Mexico got in the first round, doing worse than that should be imposible.

On a side note, now this group could be solved by goal difference... and the refeering mistakes could cost Mexico the pass.

Mali_Zeus

i think it was red, not because of the fault in itself, but because he was the last man and he was already done, if he hadnt commited the fault it wouldve been a 1 on 1 for chicharito. And lets be honest, worse than the Japanese clown, only the colombian clown that Mexico got in the first round, doing worse than that should be imposible.

On a side note, now this group could be solved by goal difference... and the refeering mistakes could cost Mexico the pass.
I think he wasnt a last man but I could be wrong.

Refereeing mistakes could cost us too. If we had drawn with Brasil.. :)

We can go through with 4 points now too, drawing with Cameroon and beating MExico 2:0 or more.
But that of course won't happen.
If we beat Cameroon tomorrow game vs Mexico will be very, very hard.....

Mustinjo

Basically now we need to beat Mexico in our last group match if we want to get to the last 16. If we win tomorrow, any win against Mexico puts us through. If we draw against Cameroon, we will need to beat Mexico at least 2-0. So yes, in that case those disallowed goals could be a factor.

Mali_Zeus

Basically now we need to beat Mexico in our last group match if we want to get to the last 16. If we win tomorrow, any win against Mexico puts us through. If we draw against Cameroon, we will need to beat Mexico at least 2-0. So yes, in that case those disallowed goals could be a factor.
I'm a pessimist. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.