Day 6: Brazil vs. Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uniquim

You need to do your research better. If you read the news you'd know that day had the highest pollen count recorded for 62 years in the UK. Oscar said after the game that it affected the Brazilians and even played a part in them conceding the winning goal.
:lol:

Bwuk

Ramires is awful how does he get a game for Brazil

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Didn't his best season for Chelsea come on the right? I remember he became a bit of a beast at the end of 11/12.
I think his worst came from the right. I think under all managers we played Ramires on the right whenever we either wanted a draw or just didn't have a right winger available.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Must be! I'm in stitches here. :lol:
Seriously pal, stop laughing. i'll have you banned - I play poker with the mods yano.

Look it up! Hayfever kills at least 17 people in the UK each year - twice as many deaths on average to pollen allergies than China, Brazil and Kenya put together.

It's not on, my wife was in bits that weekend.

Prometheus

Supports
Chelsea
Seriously pal, stop laughing. i'll have you banned - I play poker with the mods yano.

Look it up! Hayfever kills at least 17 people in the UK each year - twice as many deaths on average to pollen allergies than China, Brazil and Kenya put together.

It's not on, my wife was in bits that weekend.
:lol:

Stop scaring me. I've the worst hay fever of anyone I know. :(

PlayerOne

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Hopefully we'll see a more relaxed Brazil today.

Duffy

Funny you thought I was serious I thought we are all posting jokes :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:
If you think this forum is a joke you won't last long matey. Give me your serious views on the game, entertain me.

mu4c_20le

Brazil starting line-up (4-2-3-1): Julio Cesar; Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Marcelo; Paulinho, Luiz Gustavo; Ramires, Oscar, Neymar; Fred.

Brazil substitutes: Jefferson, Fernandinho, Hulk, Dante, Maxwell, Henrique, Hernanes, Willian, Bernard, Jo, Victor, Maicon.

Mexico starting line-up (5-3-1-1): Ochoa; Layun, Rodriguez, Marquez, Moreno, Layun; Herrera, Vazquez, Guardado; Dos Santos; Peralta.

Mexico substitutes: Corona, Salcido, Reyes, Fabian, Jimenez, Pulido, Talavera, Hernandez, Ponce, Brizuela, Aquino, Pena.

Referee is Cüneyt Çakir, the same one who sent Nani off vs Real Madrid.

CallyRed

Alan Shearer thinks this Brazilian team aren't as sexy as some past Brazilian sides.

duffer

Sensible and not a complete jerk like most oppo's
Scout
Brazil starting line-up (4-2-3-1): Julio Cesar; Dani Alves, Thiago Silva, David Luiz, Marcelo; Paulinho, Luiz Gustavo; Ramires, Oscar, Neymar; Fred.

Brazil substitutes: Jefferson, Fernandinho, Hulk, Dante, Maxwell, Henrique, Hernanes, Willian, Bernard, Jo, Victor, Maicon.

Mexico starting line-up (5-3-1-1): Ochoa; Layun, Rodriguez, Marquez, Moreno, Layun; Herrera, Vazquez, Guardado; Dos Santos; Peralta.

Mexico substitutes: Corona, Salcido, Reyes, Fabian, Jimenez, Pulido, Talavera, Hernandez, Ponce, Brizuela, Aquino, Pena.
Hehe. Who the feck is going to get that printed in their back?

El_Amigo

If you think this forum is a joke you won't last long matey. Give me your serious views on the game, entertain me.[/QUOTE
Brazil didnt play well their first game, Mexico improved, I think its a 50/50. Im calling it a 2-1 Mexican victory IF IF Brazil dont get help from the ref.

fontaine

Ful Ful Ful Member Full Member Full Member
Alan Shearer thinks this Brazilian team aren't as sexy as some past Brazilian sides.
our sexy sides usually lose, and our more dull ones win (2002 and 94/ 2004,2007,2009,2013)

I know, Romario, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Cafu are sexy mofos, but we had 10 players behind the ball when we lost it

Duffy

I don't know why both Brazil and Barca keep playing Neymar out of position. He's wasted.

Duffy

The least you could do is put it in your own post instead of in my quote.

Uniquim

Referee is Cüneyt Çakir, the same one who sent Nani off vs Real Madrid.
It's a shame that Brazil are misusing Neymar like that. Neymar used to be a defender for Santos, and in truth he was better in that position. Thiago Silva + Neymar looks a lot better than Luiz + Silva does. His man marking skills used to be really impressive.

Status
Not open for further replies.