Day 6: Brazil vs. Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ronaldo's ego

Incorrectly predicted the 2020 US Election
I'm better than Messi (even though I'm not)
If it is I'll eat my hat. I don't know how some people come up with these predictions.
You can eat a sombrero then...I don't really care of the result to be honest...in fact under normal circumstances I'd want a Mexico win but I've got a bet with Brazil to win both to score so that's my reasoning for the prediction

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
You can eat a sombrero then...I don't really care of the result to be honest...in fact under normal circumstances I'd want a Mexico win but I've got a bet with Brazil to win both to score so that's my reasoning for the prediction
I don't own a sombrero, I live in Manchester, what use have I for a sombrero? The only reason I'd own a sombrero is if my wife has a fantasy about Mexicans.

Betting is for fools.

Moonred

our sexy sides usually lose, and our more dull ones win (2002 and 94/ 2004,2007,2009,2013)

I know, Romario, Rivaldo, Ronaldo, Cafu are sexy mofos, but we had 10 players behind the ball when we lost it
Not sure about that. 70 was one of the sexiest side ever. 82 was pretty fecking brilliant and they did lose out but i dunno how you are coming up with that. Brazil only know one way to play.

Duffy

It's a shame that Brazil are misusing Neymar like that. Neymar used to be a defender for Santos, and in truth he was better in that position. Thiago Silva + Neymar looks a lot better than Luiz + Silva does. His man marking skills used to be really impressive.
Exactly what I was just saying. He played 140 games at right back by time he was 14. Considering how Olic had Alves in his back pocket last game why not use Neymar at RB.

I read that he made 22 tackles against Croatia, more than any Striker so far and more than every defender except Johan Djourou. Good striker but he is being misused.

Duffy

I agree betting is for fools, I only put a few silly bets for a couple of quid
Yeah that's where it starts. I had a mate who is now homeless because he lost it all - it started with a few silly bets. Sort it out.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
It's a shame that Brazil are misusing Neymar like that. Neymar used to be a defender for Santos, and in truth he was better in that position. Thiago Silva + Neymar looks a lot better than Luiz + Silva does. His man marking skills used to be really impressive.
What's frustrating is everyone seems to forget his performances in defence for Santos like they never happened. He's so much better in defence than he is up front. It really is sad to see.

Spiersey

Supports
Chelsea
Exactly what I was just saying. He played 140 games at right back by time he was 14. Considering how Olic had Alves in his back pocket last game why not use Neymar at RB.

I read that he made 22 tackles against Croatia, more than any Striker so far and more than every defender except Johan Djourou. Good striker but he is being misused.
:lol: Your stats are wrong, it was only just over 100 in defence, comfortably his best games too. No-one got past him ever.

Dylan94

Now that's how you sing your national anthem. Both countries. Absolutely fantastic.

Status
Not open for further replies.