Day 6: Brazil vs. Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.

JulesWinnfield

West Brom Fan
Mexico looking very good, Brazil can barely get the ball back. Brazil will still probably win with a goal from somewhere and there is of course the cliche about starting tournaments slowly, but its really difficult to see a world cup winning team out this line up, home advantage or not.

Cheech Wizard

Liverpool fan
Supports
Liverpool
This is gonna end up like the Argentina-Bosnia game. Mexico are creeping into it and knocking, and then Neymar will bail Brazil out with 15 mins to go, if that is the ref doesn't give them a helping hand.

saivet

Mexico need to be more patient and stop shooting at any opportunity. It's wasteful.

Pyroblazer

That's a hot jacket, man
What is it with Brazilian strikers having a lot of potential then just throwing it down the drain, Adriano, Pato among others
I don't know. I think Damiao wasn't that good at all in the end, but Pato is a shame. He is still only 24 years old, should be their main striker now.

Nitsche

Mexican's clearly feel that if they get one of target, Cesar has a mistake in him... Which is probably accurate.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
I am half expecting the Mexicans to go: I wanna knooooooooow if you'd be ma chica

Morpheus 7

Brazil are so average and they won't win this World Cup. As Flavor Flav from Public Enemy would say 'Don't believe the hype':)

Kita

Brasil are still favorites for many books I have looked at. I am assuming this changes right after this match. Brasil look unorganized and weak. Mexico might get a goal and grab the 3 points in this one, not impressed by Brasil at all.

They have so much talent, remind me of Portugal to be honest. Talented but not a team.

Reactions: Eboue

Count Orduck

Ref will send someone off for tackling Neymar before the end. Giving out yellows every time he throws himself to the ground now.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
We're entering Cnut Cakir time... The time where he randomly decides to send a player off.

Cina

Herrera had looked good every time I've seen him for Mexico

Status
Not open for further replies.