Day 6: Wales vs Iran | Qatar vs Senegal | Netherlands vs Ecuador | England vs USA

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Its one of those harsh but letter of the law decisions
Yeah, I can see that. There's no way Noppert's getting that ball given he was moving away when the deflection happened, but that's not what offside is about. The player was offside right in Noppert's way the moment the original shot happened.

Ecuador would have deserved that equalizer though, the Netherlands have been absolute crap this half and Ecuador have created a fair bit of danger in the second part of the half.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Should be a much more interesting game now as Netherlands will now have to hustle for this win

Klopper76

"Did you see Fabinho against Red Star & Cardiff?"
Supports
Liverpool
Van Dijk's been defending like that all season. Really poor from him there.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Fdj is as overrated as

Yep you guessed it João Felix

padr81

Supports
Man City
Yeah, I can see that. There's no way Noppert's getting that ball given he was moving away when the deflection happened, but that's not what offside is about. The player was offside right in Noppert's way the moment the original shot happened.

Ecuador would have deserved that equalizer though, the Netherlands have been absolute crap this half and Ecuador have created a fair bit of danger in the second part of the half.
They got one now, well deserved too.

Dazzmondo

Quite a few people think we can win the World Cup…. I dont know why everyone is so positive. Our team really isnt that good.
I have to say, I was quite surprised to see you getting so much hype pre-tournament. You definitely have some good players, but I saw people saying you were dark horses to win the World Cup, which seemed pretty crazy to me. Definitely lacking quality in some key areas, particularly up front.

padr81

Supports
Man City
The Dutch haven't been at their best, the game against Senegal was super close and this one tighter.

fallengt

LvG's still stuck in 2014 ...
This world cup is full of dinosaur managers.