g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Day 7: Portugal vs Morocco, Uruguay vs Saudi Arabia and Iran vs Spain

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Says everything about ronaldo that he thinks VAR would back him up there. diving twit.

Sara125

My goodness ronaldo’s Adam’s apple can cut through glass. Never seen one so prominent

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
If only Portugal had a technical, creative young star to call up....
Yeah Neves really should be in shouldn't he.
Neves, Carvalho with city's Silva infront of them seems like a better midfield. Portugal are doing well results wise at the minute though.

Ahsan_6386

This Portugal midfield is missing the tenacity of Renato Sanches from the 16'Euros . Moutinho and Joao Mario are so poor creatively . I guess they should have taken Neves to the World cup since I doubt he would have done worse than atleast Mario .

el3mel

Embarrassing dive by Ronaldo tbh. Him asking for VAR is even more embarrassing. He shouldn't do these things again.

Peyroteo

Professional Ronaldo PR Guy
Supports
Sporting CP
They foul us every single time we’re about to break on the counter and managed to not get a single yellow for it the whole game

marktan

This Portugal midfield is missing the tenacity of Renato Sanches from the 16'Euros . Moutinho and Joao Mario are so poor creatively . I guess they should have taken Neves to the World cup since I doubt he would have done worse than atleast Mario .
That's actually a good point, poor as he's been since the Euros Renato Sanches brings a lot of energy that they're massively lacking at the moment.

I think that's the problem with picking players on form vs for their actual skillset, Nani and Renato I'd still have taken over some of these players that really just fill numbers in the Portugal squad.

marktan

Good to see Pepe's still got it going, great block and then shithousery a minute later.

Grylte

"nothing wrong with some friendly incest, bro"
Pepe is such a bell...
Wonder what he's thinking when watching replays of himsel.
I COULD HAVE BEEN KILLED!#¤/!#

Precaution

Ronaldo looks like that kid in a rubbish team just hoping that his crappy team mates can actually pass the ball and subsequently pissed off when they cant doit.

Hamnat

All Portugal have to do is string some passes together at this point. Few minutes to hold on for dear life