Day 7: Spain vs. Chile

kotha

Oh ho, I swear there was a long ass post, which was extremely funny. Now it's gone :(
Ya i just saw it,did not read the whole thing while I pressed refresh.. That person has some serious issues though..

Edit: Wow Olly is so quick!! :lol:

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
One of your mods must have deleted it. You're one of the shittest posters on this site - all you ever do is wank over Ronaldo. Typical modern football fan.

Munich-exploiting classless cnuts.
FFS, nobody even cares about what I write anywhere. It may be a joke to you, but I'm moved by the time you've taken to read my posts to conclude that I'm not a good poster. Fair's fair.

EDIT : Ronaldo, what a playa. OMG OMG OMG

Zak Smith

One of your mods must have deleted it. You're one of the shittest posters on this site - all you ever do is wank over Ronaldo. Typical modern football fan.

Wind yer neck in.

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy

Why are you posting on a forum you dislike? Use your time better, sweetie.

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?
Just a point on that long agressive post, he must be a full member to be able to see the General to know about Invictus surely?

kotha

How does he know about what invictus said in the thread in the general forum? Isn't it closed to general viewing?

Duffy

Who needs races when you're racist?

Tell me what you think about me fanny flaps...

Crackers

greasy ginfers

Calm your tits mate.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
DWC said:
In reference to the ongoing argument, that Senor guy is an idiot - decries the newbie system when from what I have seen he's actually one of the worst posters on this site. He's a kid who's been watching football for five minutes. No surprise to see some weak fools standing up for him simply because he's well known on here.
:lol:

I'm well known on here? I'll take that!

DOTA

wants Amber Rudd to call him a naughty boy
Don't, you'll confuse the wee creature.
Maybe I'm missing something.

Should I be spending my evenings on stormfront, telling them they're all a bit right wing for my tastes?

TheGame

Funny thing is there is hardly a player more similar to Pirlo in this WC, yet one gets all the recognition, while other is permanently underrated.

Both play deep role in midfield, are classy on the ball and inteligently spread the play. Difference is Busquets does more 'invisible' defensive work positioning intelligently and ghosting opposition's creative players, while Pirlo is main creative force of his team.

But the main thing for an average football fan is probably an image.
I disagree, there may be slight similarities but they are different football players. For example Pirlo played at the head of the diamond against England, his distribution is all over the pitch, he has much more creativity than Busquets hence why he is regarded as a great player. His long passing is exceptional. Busquets is great defensively but because of the tika taka style, keeps his passing short. He stays deep and allows Xavi and Iniesta to get forward and create the chances. He is a good player but Pirlo is much better.

I just think Spain needing the win could have played a different midfield which was maybe more attacking.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
How does he know about what invictus said in the thread in the general forum? Isn't it closed to general viewing?
There's very minimal chance for a lurker to read many of my posts to come to the conclusion that I'm a shitty poster. I'm one, yes, but my posts are not even controversial like malappapper. He's definitely someone we know.

Wait a second, it's malappapper isn't it?

Jaytay

Quite sad, Linekar was getting on my nerves as if Spain haven't done anything in the past 12 years. Yes they are now out but give them the respect they deserve, it's all good revelling in Spain's demise, but the same thing can happen to England tomorrow if they are not careful.