Day 7: Tunisia vs Australia | Poland vs Saudi Arabia | France vs Denmark | Argentina vs Mexico

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Griezmann transitioning away from a second striker and into a midfield playmaker is actually a pretty great transition that should give him plenty of time as an elite player. Too bad he's at Atletico.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
So Griezmann has 42 goals and 26 assists for France. That's a decent record.

Tony247

How on earth the defender didn't notice Mbappe behind him! Shocking defending.

the_cliff

Mbappe has a real shot at the world cup record. I think he's on 7, that's as many as Messi and Suarez, 1 more than Henry.

Maluco

Last Man Standing 3 champion 2019/20
Southgate should learn from Denmark. See how they are playing against a strong french side.
Carefully try to navigate an extremely flawed England team as far in the competition as possible, or swashbuckling loss…

I don’t think an England manager will ever win with the fans.

Rustyspider13

Brilliant game from both sides. France just have too much quality in attack. That ball from Griezmann was ridiculous.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Add a healthy Kante to this mix and I don't see anyone stopping them. Now it's between them Spain and Brazil
Nah they're better with Tchouameni in there and Camavinga to come in as well than Pogba/Kante. Those 2 being out is a bit of a blessing IMO.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
With was coman doing? Just put it on Mbappe. Dumb

Lyng

Shame. We have played well but it's deserved.
We need to play like today against Australia.
And hope Mbappe is hungry against Tunisia

CloneMC16

Mbappe is what you call a big game player. How many of them do England have? Kane seems to disappear whenever we need him.
Rashford, but he doesn't play. Kane is shite in big games. He stat pads against shittier teams.

Tony247

Denmark was very brave, well organised and played well. It is just that France has too much of individual quality who can create something out of nothing.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
That devastating pace does feel like something England are missing with their current first choice XI

Mike Smalling

Mbappe has a great chance of becoming the all-time World Cup top scorer. I would back him to be at least half-way there before this tournament is over.