Day 7: Tunisia vs Australia | Poland vs Saudi Arabia | France vs Denmark | Argentina vs Mexico

Tony247

Quality of French bench ffs. They can play two teams and both can have a shot at winning world cup.

JPRouve

can't stop thinking about balls - NOT deflategate
Scout
France have been way too nonchalant since the second goal.

Oly Francis

Supports
PSG
Mbappé is now the second best goal scorer in WC for France (7 goals which is pretty low). At 23. 1st is Juste Fontaine with 13.

Redderp

What a joke our manager is. 1-1 and he decides to take off Lindstrøm for Nørgaard. Literally takes off all our good offensive players and just decides to park the bus. Karma that France scored.

What a fecking joke…

Dazzmondo

What an excellent game! Hold your heads high Danish fans, you played really well. France were really fantastic.

tjb

Stronger squad maybe but this team play much better football. The 2018 team was far more industrious.

plus Mbappe is even better now.
I think their stronger now.

Dembele wasn't featured. Griezmann as a playmaker has been really good. They have a bit more balance. I think Theo Hernandez offers more than Lucas did. Yes Kante covered a lot of space, but with Rabiot and Tchouemeni, it's a bit harder to break them down. And of course, Mbappe is better.

Mike Smalling

What a joke our manager is. 1-1 and he decides to take off Lindstrøm for Nørgaard. Literally takes off all our good offensive players and just decides to park the bus. Karma that France scored.

What a fecking joke…
Give your head a wobble. He has done great things with this side.

PoTMS

I'd be worried if I was a Denmark fan. Not convinced they'll beat Australia in the final game.

slored1

What a fecking joke…
Some of you are really spoiled

Idxomer

Mbappé is now the second best goal scorer in WC for France (7 goals which is pretty low). At 23. 1st is Juste Fontaine with 13.
He has a slight chance of catching him in this World Cup if he plays in the next game.