Day 7: Tunisia vs Australia | Poland vs Saudi Arabia | France vs Denmark | Argentina vs Mexico

bosskeano

really looking forward to this match....with ARgentina losing in the first round this should make for quite an intriguing match

DJ_21

Evens winner of 'Odds or Evens 2022/2023'
Kane's definitely a world class player even if he isn't quite as good as Mbappe. I'd probably say Foden's world class also... of course it would help if you actually played him
Kane can be classed as world class. But Foden may be class for city but hasn’t been given the chance to show it for England.

kouroux

45k posts to finally achieve this tagline
Plus Griezmann is clearly more of a playmaker now and he's been playing well. I don't really see what Pogba would bring to the side imo. He would have hampered France's ball winning, made them more open in the middle too. The hope would have been that once or twice in the game he could play a great long ball to find Mbappe...don't think it would have been worth that.
He would have brought more creativity through the middle with balls over the top and between the lines. We lack that from CM

PoTMS

We need to ban these gambling adverts in between football games. There's about 2 or 3 per break.

Dazzmondo

Very interested to see if Argentina look better today. I suspect they will and it was just a blip against Saudi Arabia.

2mufc0

Everything is fair game in capitalism!
Supports
Dragon of Dojima
Mexican anthem :drool:

tjb

He would have brought more creativity through the middle with balls over the top and between the lines. We lack that from CM
I haven't seen that in the two games. France have consistently been able to get Dembele, Griezmann and Mbappe on the ball and in creative positions. I've seen some decent line breaks too from Upemacano and Tchouemeni. In addition Theo Hernandez and Kounde have also been playing really good balls down the flanks. Griezmann has created more chances than anyone else in the competition for what I've seen, so I don't see what he would have brought

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Let's see how many disallowed goals we have this time