Day 7: Tunisia vs Australia | Poland vs Saudi Arabia | France vs Denmark | Argentina vs Mexico

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
I don't understand how you come to a World cup and make 5 changes after a loss. It doesn't reflect on the manager at all

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Argiecafe must have a "can Martinez play DM?" thread by now.

tjb

Argentina don't have anyone who can keep the ball in midfield.
They look like United with Fred and Mctominay. Part of me wants them to lose due to the overhype, but I also want to see a world class performance from Lisandro

PoTMS

This game needs a stronger referee. Orsato is one of the worst.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Haha hits the shoulder complains about the head

berbatrick

Renaissance Man
Scout
Still not seeing why Argentina were such big favorites before the tournament started. Their midfield is ehhh and Di Maria and Messi are past it.
in copa america their midfield wasn't good, but wasn't so exposed either. which gave the platform to a very in-form messi. martinez and di maria were also very good.

this time they can't cope with pressing, and both Messi and AdM look their age.

marktan

Ref set the tone by giving those early nothing fouls. Need the Clattenburg school of get the feck up refereeing here

ThierryHenry

wishes he could watch Arsenal games with KM
I can’t believe there’s an Argentina player who’s been at Brighton for years, who I can’t remember ever seeing play. Clearly I haven’t been paying enough attention, should I know who Mac Allister is?!

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
I'm here for Lisandro only, but where the hell is the Argentine midfield??? It's a mess.

Loving the shithousery from both teams though :D

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Was already falling before getting hit

Dazzmondo

Argentina have good midfielders but the manager has them all on the bench for some reason :confused:

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
I'm here for Lisandro only, but where the hell is the Argentine midfield??? It's a mess.

Loving the shithousery from both teams though :D
I almost enjoy it sometimes, as long as a team I'm supporting isn't involved and there's a little bit of actual football played too.

The match has the feel of one of those mental Libertadores games. :drool:

Cloud7

feck me, it feels like Guardado, Herrera, Moreno, and Ochoa have been on that team since the last millennium. They just need Rafael Marquez.
When they were showing the team lineups I looked at the Mexico bench expecting Rafa Marquez to still be there