Day 8: Japan vs. Greece

Status
Not open for further replies.

Stadjer

Shinji did nothing for them last game, and Honda generally delivers for them. I'd rather him than Shinji at the moment. The team has just been terrible.
I meant this match, Kagawa is making some kind of impact this game while Honda is just playing poor.

Sam

Lets be honest, this match was doomed as soon as someone said at the start of the match that there had been 21 goals in the last 5 Japan games.

binary bot
Japan have somehow managed to commit more fouls than Greece in this game

Dylan94

And how does Greece get such an easy qualification group each time!? They were with Bosnia - ok their a good team and much better than Greece, but then Lithuania, Slovakia, Latvia, and Lichtenstein!

FromTheBench

Why do all the Japanese players want to check back first . Take it into your stride and have a go at the greeks.

Okocha119

I'm so glad that I changed my guess from 0:0 to 1:0, I'm a fecking genius.

Stadjer

And how does Greece get such an easy qualification group each time!? They were with Bosnia - ok their a good team and much better than Greece, but then Lithuania, Slovakia, Latvia, and Lichtenstein.
I would have prefered Serbia, Sweden or Denmark at the world cup. Even Wales could be more entertaining with Bale alone.

Dylan94

The rules have got to change on goalkeeper fouls. They have to.

The Kag

The ref has blown more fouls than Greece has completed passes.

Dylan94

I would have prefered Serbia, Sweden or Denmark at the world cup. Even Wales could be more entertaining with Bale alone.
Exactly. Denmark or Sweden particularly would have been 1,000,000 better than f*cking Greece. I swear down.

Status
Not open for further replies.