Day 8: Sweden vs Slovakia | Croatia vs Czech Republic | England vs Scotland

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The neckline of Grealish's stubble/beard is too high. I realise this isn't one of England's major problems but still....

FootballHQ

Supports
Aston Villa
Scotland getting tired now and giving silly free kicks away...Clarke needs to be sharp and make some changes aswell.

RoyH1

England has been overrated by too many. Lots of talented individuals, but no real consistent overall pattern to their play. They'll end up winning the group, but I cannot see them getting them past the likes of France, Italy or Belgium.

McGrathsipan

Dawn’s less famous husband
watch England get a jammy 88th minute winner.
They always do.

Theyve shown nothing to show us that they will trouble the better teams at the business end of this competition.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Southgate should have been fired after failing to guide his team to manage a 1-0 lead in a World Cup semi final with 45 minutes to go. Instead we stuck with generic waistcoat nice guy. We are getting what we deserve. We'll thrash San Marino or Malta in a qualifier and all will be forgotten.

Dec9003

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Half of the bench should be starting 11. These scrappy wins will not be easy in knock out rounds.
It’ll get worse if they make it to the knockouts, Shaw will be back out to accommodate another right back. No pace in the side either on or off the ball it feels like.

Dunkelheit

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Southgate has balls of steel. With a team playing so mediocre and with that amount of talent as reserve and not even substituting some players in, that is like staring the devil in the eye and not even flinch. What a guy!

Makelele

Philips and Rice is tooo much. Kane not playing at an elite level is compounds that.

red4ever 79

God I love these tournaments. England and England fans always giving it Billy big balls when the reality is they are an average team.

Wolf1992

Supports
No team in particular.
Why is England always struggling against these teams?

I don't see Scotland causing troubles to Portugal, France or Italy...

Ironically they are causing more troubles than Croatia.

BusbyMalone

First Man Falling
Is this all part of Englands mad plan of finishing second and getting the easier draw?

Blood Mage

Kane looks miles off the pace. I doubt anyone is paying £100m for him in this form.