De Gea contract talk | Signs new deal

Status
Not open for further replies.

SAFMUTD

His head is elsewhere, he can leave tired of his bullshit renewal dramas everytime

Nickosaur

Romero and Henderson for next season?

I'm kneejerking but my god DDG has dropped several levels this season.

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
The idea that his poor form is down to him wanting to leave would carry more weight if he hadn't played exactly like this for Spain at the WC.

Welbeckham

Mentally weak and lacks football intelligence. He’s a problem even when he’s not conceding.

Kapardin

Thank him for 2014-2017 and give him an honourable exit. His skills are declining, Romero can actually make a case to start ahead of him if we can't afford a new GK.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Just not mentally tough enough. What a disappointment on the biggest stage of all.

Canagel

The best GK in the world. And don't forget he's got a shite defence in front. Excuses of DDG.

Nero

Laughable when people suggest a move to Madrid. You seriously think Real would want him? Maybe in 2015, not now. He's never been highly regarded in Spain, it will be even less so after this season.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
Drunk all season, wants 400,000 pounds a week. Dave I love you but you can feck right off.

Jazz

Just in case anyone missed it. I don't like Mount.
Doesn't male up for that fecking awful mistake.

john moran

Laughable when people suggest a move to Madrid. You seriously think Real would want him? Maybe in 2015, not now. He's never been highly regarded in Spain, it will be even less so after this season.
almost as laughable as barca paying 100 million for rashford , perhaps they want lingard and young as well

SteveW

He's ensured we get knocked out of Europe and probably cost us top 4 with feck ups against Arsenal and Wolves.

Not exactly justifying his salary demands

Dante

Average bang
He tends to be a bit below par when he pays for/in Spain.

I think he lets the pressure get to him when he knows his countrymen are focusing on him.

Ayush_reddevil

Éire Abú
It's not just the mistakes , he is an absolute liability with the ball and now every team knows that . Can't play modern football with him in goal

SteveW

The best GK in the world. And don't forget he's got a shite defence in front. Excuses of DDG.
He's been fairly dodgy for 12-18 months. Throwing in a mistake a game lately.

There is no objective way of calling him the best right now.

Bojan11

He’s been making mistakes left and right since that PSG game in the first leg after that corner he should have come for.

Too cautious coming off his line. Even that punch in the second leg vs PSG nearly cost us.

Rado_N

Yaaas Broncos!
Our best player for like 4 years has a below par season and makes a bad mistake and players want him sold and call him a cnut etc.

The same people will bemoan a lack of loyalty from players.

Bojan11

Our best player for like 4 years has a below par season and makes a bad mistake and players want him sold and call him a cnut etc.

Yeah because he’s exactly loyal if it wasn’t for a fax machine breaking down.

It’s more if he’s worth the big new contract he is demanding and on current form he isn’t because he’s making mistakes in nearly every game we play.

It’s also not been hard being our best player in the last four years considering how shit we been.

F-Red

Bingo. Nail & Head.

PepsiCola

There's people calling him "mentally weak" and telling him to "feck off" and sell him. That is scapegoating. Not criticising his performance.
People are heated. It happens.

Rationale discussion isn't really possible during a game of football :lol:

Personally. Wouldn't be sad to see him go. I'm all aboard the Deano train.

Status
Not open for further replies.