Deadline Day! | Confirmed Signings in OP

B20

HEY EVERYONE I IGNORE SOMEONE LOOK AT ME
Supports
Liverpool
Whilst I think it would probably be a fair swap truthfully, I agree its madness, simply because Henderson still has some potential, and thats just pissing him off in the worst way, and he's still at the club.

Youngsters need a bit of care, paying 20 million one year, swapping him out for a 10 million player the next is just going to play on his mind forever and a day now, thats poor management.

Should have just paid the 10 million for dempsey and be done with it.
Villa have had a bid of 7m accepted.

We're idiots if that's true. If Jordan can go, we should have sold him earlier for a higher fee than that.

He's making it up as he goes along at the moment. Redknapp-style.

fishfingers15

Contributes to username and tagline changes
Spurs are bastards. They want 16 Million for Van der Vaart. They only paid 8 Million for him. Motherfeckers :lol:

We should screw them over Berbatov if the deal is going to happen

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
If the VDV signing goes through, I'd wager that we'll be seeing Moutinho at Spurs. Probably Remy as well.

Still think Berbatov will go to Fulham though, he won't want to go from sitting on United Bench to sitting on Spurs bench. He wants to play football and he'll get that with Jol at Fulham, it's also a manager he knows and respects.

Varun

Staff
If the VDV signing goes through, I'd wager that we'll be seeing Moutinho at Spurs. Probably Remy as well.

Still think Berbatov will go to Fulham though, he won't want to go from sitting on United Bench to sitting on Spurs bench. He wants to play football and he'll get that with Jol at Fulham, it's also a manager he knows and respects.
Berba would get plenty of games at Spurs too, i'd actually say he'd be first choice ahead of Adebayor.

AlwaysRedwood

Jordan Henderson was offered in a straight swap from Clint Dempsey. Jordan turned it down though.

This is madness.
Hey, do you want a pile of shit for a fruit basket?

No.

Also, the pile of shit isn't interested.

OGkush

Hey man, got any papers?
I don't want to start disliking Spurs as well, but if they manage to get Moutinho as well I'll have no choice...They already took Dembele and if they get Moutinho too then I brand them as cnuts (simply because I wanted both players, both could go a great job here, but Fergie doesn't seem to think so).

Varun

Staff
I disagree, Adebayor would play ahead of Berbatov imo. Whereas he'd be an automatic starter for Fulham (who are a decent side). He'll go to Fulham.
He's better than Fulham level imo, comfortably. Adebayor is good but Berba is the better player. If he fits in, i see no reason why he wouldnt be first choice.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
I think Spurs will bring in: Moutinho, Remy and Lloris today.

Although the farce with Lloris may have burned their bridges with that transfer. Levy will have to convince them it was all a big misunderstanding :lol:

wr8_utd

:'(
Maicon is at City's training ground, Everton agree a fee for Oviedo but don't know if they'll get a work permit, VDV is off to Hamburg finally, Afellay to Schalke is done, Fulham agree a fee with Villa for Dempsey and Liverpool are apparently looking at Damiao on loan.

wr8_utd

Sunderland agree deal for Danny Rose of Tottenham - joining on a season long loan.

RedSky

Shepherd’s Delight
Scout
Local news for us in Brummyland. Zigic appears to be leaving Birmingham and heading for Real Mallorca. Surprising I must admit considering he's Birminghams main goal threat.

wr8_utd

What the hell?

The Manchester United manager Sir Alex Ferguson has raised the possibility of his record signing Dimitar Berbatov returning to Tottenham.

Berbatov has no future at Old Trafford and, after a day of speculation, it was thought the Bulgarian had settled on a move to Fulham.

Cottagers boss Martin Jol spoke optimistically about the deal on Thursday.

However, Ferguson on Friday insisted no deal had been completed.

"I do not know what has happened," the Scot said.

"He has not gone yet. I do not know anything about it. There's not been any contact from him.

"We thought he was in Italy but it turned out he isn't. He could be anywhere. I really mean that.

"I wouldn't be surprised if he was at Tottenham. There are rumours going around. I do not think it is settled at Fulham."

zub2007

Still think city will pull out one big transfer or dry. Summer has been poor for them missing out on rvp, de rossi and martinez