Deadline day signing predictions

buchansleftleg

We will buy some 17 year old "wonderkid" that the club assure us has been the talk of Europe and courted by the biggest clubs. They will get one run out in the milky cola cup and never be heard of again until they quietly are sold to Brentford.

We will loan out Tuanzebe and a week later 4 of our remaining centrebacks will get long term niggling injuries.

Lukaku will be sold after the UK Deadline has closed and we will be told that we continue to "invest in youth" and have every confidence in Rashford / Martial / Greenwood*

* insert name as appropriate as they go through inevitable barren spell where they can't buy a goal.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
I think we will bring in two more players before the window is closed.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I think we will bring in two more players before the window is closed.
Two more? Jesus that would be some window... you've already bought 4 first-teamers (and a back up keeper)

Not that I don't keep up to date with Everton transfer rumours - but who would they be? Zaha and?

jderbyshire

Has anybody seen my fleshlight?
Nothing else will happen this week.

Maybe a last minute bid for Longstaff on deadline day, but it will be rejected I reckon.

SilentWitness

ShoelessWitness
Staff
Supports
Everton
Two more? Jesus that would be some window... you've already bought 4 first-teamers (and a back up keeper)

Not that I don't keep up to date with Everton transfer rumours - but who would they be? Zaha and?
Silva is a madman, he said he wanted 5 or 6 players in this window. He's having to shift the mess of the windows that Koeman and Allardyce made and getting rid of deadwood like Mirallas/McCarthy/Tosun etc.

The positions we need to strengthen in are CB/RB/CM/LW or RW in terms of depth. I reckon we will only manage to get 2 of those, now sure who. Rumours were circulating around Sidibe as that Onyekuru bloke was supposedly an interest of Monaco. Zaha is the other name being spoken about and I know Palace have been keeping tabs on McCarthy. We had that bid rejected for Doucoure.

Last year we confirmed Zouma/Gomes/Mina/Bernard all on deadline day so it could be another one of those scenarios again.

Eleven-Eighteen

The last few days is when Levy likes to sell, it’s when business with spurs is most likely to happen - levy sees the ££ signs and then wants to deal.
Not if it’s a PL buyer, and definitely not when it’s a direct competitor.

Plus, he can always sell him to Continental teams after Thursday

DannyCAFC

Supports
Charlton Athletic
We will buy some 17 year old "wonderkid" that the club assure us has been the talk of Europe and courted by the biggest clubs. They will get one run out in the milky cola cup and never be heard of again until they quietly are sold to Brentford.

We will loan out Tuanzebe and a week later 4 of our remaining centrebacks will get long term niggling injuries.

Lukaku will be sold after the UK Deadline has closed and we will be told that we continue to "invest in youth" and have every confidence in Rashford / Martial / Greenwood*

* insert name as appropriate as they go through inevitable barren spell where they can't buy a goal.
I bet you're fun at parties.

TRUERED89

I'm strangely confident that Eriksen in will happen.
Why are so many people so confident on this? Levy isn't going to let it happen easy! Recently Carrick revealed that Levy said to him, "I don't care if you want to go to United, if the price is right then I'll think about it"

davidmichael

Why are so many people so confident on this? Levy isn't going to let it happen easy! Recently Carrick revealed that Levy said to him, "I don't care if you want to go to United, if the price is right then I'll think about it"
Which means if we pay what Levy wants then he’d sell Eriksen, it seems quite clear that Spurs need to sell Eriksen to pay for Fernandes or Lo Celso and if they don’t sell Eriksen then they’ll lose him on a free next year therefore losing a player that if he wasn’t in the last year of his contract would be worth £75-£100 million and at least £50 million even in the last year of his contract.

Devil may care

I don't care about the other clubs so I'm just going with United.

I think we'll either get the Dybala/Lukaku swap done at the last minute or we'll get Eriksen and if that fails we'll settle for Bruno. Ludicrously we wont address midfield.

For the outs it'll be nobody as I think Rojo and Lukaku will be sold later as other leagues transfer windows are open longer.

MUFC OK

In: DDG contract renewal announcement
Out: Tuanzebe on loan

laughtersassassin

Lukaku out
Nobody in
A report surfacing that we trust our young players
Heads explode
If/When this happens I will be furious. Improve our defence tenfold just to make both the midfield and attack worse than it already was.

StrettyEnder07

Hoping to god we get one midfielder in, we are in deep shit if we don't, just hope it's not a panic buy like Lemina.

Fernandes, Eriksen, Longstaff, Doucoure, Neves - Any of these will do United haha

Although, personally can't see it happening, have a bad feeling we are done for this window.

el3mel

None. I think Lukaku will be sold before the deadline. We won't sign anyone in these 3 days.

Gandalf Greyhame

If in doubt, follow your nose!
Scout
United: Longstaff in, no-one out.
Spurs: Lo Celso in. Eriksen out to RM.
City: Cancelo in, Danilo out.
Arsenal: Tierney in, Koscielny out.
Liverpool: No ins, no outs.
Chelsea: No ins, no outs.

Roboc7

No one in or out at Utd, with later deadline in Italy I expect Lukaku and maybe Darmian to go eventually. I think we’ll panic and scramble to get someone in but will end up with no one.

U-N-I-T-E-D

Lukaku to stay and train with Anderlecht for a year. No incomings or outgoings.

New kit deal with JLingz

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
All this talk of ‘Lukaku out’ - unless we are planning to sell him to City or something, he likely won’t be gone before deadline day. The British one anyway.

Still think the Dybala swap may be reactivated though.

RedDevilUnited369

I think Bruno and Longstaff in.

Lukaku out (we will take a hit on the price but he is clearly forcing the move)
Not sure which but a CB will go to Newcastle to sweeten the Longstaff deal.