Dele Alli is England's best young midfielder playing in Turkey

Brwned

Have you ever been in love before?
Anyone else agree?

Must be in with a shout of starting at Euro 2016. He doesn't quite possess the explosiveness or flair of Barkley but he's a much more mature talent with much better decision making. Very well rounded for a player of his age.

Spurs have done very well to get him.

2 man midfield

Last Man Standing finalist 2021/22
Only seen him a few times, but thought he was much older than he was. Can only be a compliment i guess.

Skills

Snitch
Has played quite a bit of football for a 19 year old. 100th career appearance I think.

Kag

Yep. I said it in the match thread just there that he seems a lot more mature than Barkley. I like what I'm seeing.

Cina

Looks an absolute bargain.

Biggest compliment I can give him is that he doesn't look like a 19 year old playing in midfield at all.

Classical Mechanic

Anyone else agree?

Must be in with a shout of starting at Euro 2016. He doesn't quite possess the explosiveness or flair of Barkley but he's a much more mature talent with much better decision making. Very well rounded for a player of his age.

Spurs have done very well to get him.
A lot more mature for sure. Barkley is a game changer type player though. They could both play in the same team I'm sure. Looks a great talent though.

FC Ronaldo

Posts stuff that's been said before in tweet form
His decision making in the attacking third is poor though, generally. In the other 2 zones he's very promising.

JB08

Searches for nude pics of Marcos Rojo
Seen him live a couple times, such a great young player.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
I am not fully convinced yet. He is talented of course, but I would not say he is the 'best.' Wilshere is better if he was not always injury prone and perhaps Barkley aswell. I have also heard good things about Crowley who plays for Arsenal academy and Cheeks who plays for Chelsea. The latter two, with more first team football might get more recognition.

Scarecrow

Having a week off
Despite being rubbish today, Dier's been just as good this season.

Ludens the Red

Yeah, looks a top player, started following him a bit after he ripped us apart in the MK Dons Cup game, he was ridiculous that day. Saying that very surprised he's got a first team place so quickly and looked this good.
For a 19 year old to come from League One into the Premier League and settle like this is insane.

Sylar

Proof that theres nothing wrong with looking at lower leagues for talent.

Di Maria's angel

Captain of Moanchester United
Fully agree. Watched Spurs a few times this season, and he's been very impressive every time.

m1y2

you can laugh but he looks much better than Pogba at his age, rocking in the fecking premier league

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
If Kane is supposedly worth 100 million, what's this guy value?

Oo0AahCantona

He's fecking class, he keeps this up for another season or 2 and he's going to be highly saught after.

Cina

Poch is doing a better job managing England than Roy.

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Definitely one we should keep an eye on when we revamp the midfield in the summer.

m1y2

That is an overstatement my friend. He might be as good, maybe just under him; however I do not believe he is much better.

Spurs however do know how to find these young talented players.
Pogba looked very raw and immature at the same age, Im comparing whats comparable, and also for that reason he played only couple of minutes for us, Ali looks like the brightest talent in the premier league and already game changer for Tottenham, it might sound as an overstatement but at the same time its only because how eventually Pogba dvelopped in a as poor league as Seria A, time will tell if Alli can match performances what pogba's capable of but right now he's easily better of the two at the same age..:-)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Why we didn't go for him after the 4-0 vs MK Dons will forever remain a mystery. We sign Zaha and Powell but miss out on Ramsey, Alli etc.

Amadaeus

Pochémon Fan Club Chairman
Pogba looked very raw and immature at the same age, Im comparing whats comparable, and also for that reason he played only couple of minutes for us, Ali looks like the brightest talent in the premier league and already game changer for Tottenham, it might sound as an overstatement but at the same time its only because how eventually Pogba dvelopped in a as poor league as Seria A, time will tell if Alli can match performances what pogba's capable of but right now he's easily better of the two at the same age..:-)
He does look more matured as you said, but Pogba just had that natural talent that can not be taught. I do understand where you are coming from.

Sly

Hang Ten
Scout
Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
SPurs bought him for £5 million ten months ago, I reckon they could at least quadruple that now!
I have to be honest, i'm usually very skeptical in relation to english players and the constant overhyping but this fella has really impressed me every time i´ve watched him.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He's excellent, really is. He just radiates this feeling that he is definitely going to be class. Bit like Shaw [pre-injury].

KingMinger22

City >>> United. Moaning twat
In this guy, Stones, Sterling, Shaw and Kane, England have the best crop of young players coming through for a long time.

United need to get there hands on more than just 1 of them.