Denmark - Euro 2021 Discussion

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Well done lads, I think you had a couple of undue advantages and 4-0 flatters you, but you were the better side for 70% of the game and deserve to be going through.

I think Baku will be a very different test after you've effectively been at home in every game so far. The atmosphere was dire there for our game against Switzerland with only a few hundred fans from either side and tonnes of netruals who didn't give a feck. Your players will have to show a bit more of what they're made of without that tide of emotion behind them.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
You're reaction seems biased as you just lost. "Don't celebrate your goals!" :lol: ffs, Denmark has been through a wild/rough path, let players live a little.
Mate, he isn't Welsh and loves trolling the Welsh as much as anyone.
The comments about trying to deliberately injure players is stupid, come on now

TheReligion

Abusive
I am not the one crying because a team celebrated scoring a goal, concluding a 4-0 win in a european championship knockout round

Have a fecking word
I'm not crying, just think it was over the top and unsporting to do that in added time when you're winning 4-0 against 10 men.

Really small time for me.

ROFLUTION

Well done lads, I think you had a couple of undue advantages and 4-0 flatters you, but you were the better side for 70% of the game and deserve to be going through.

I think Baku will be a very different test after you've effectively been at home in every game so far. The atmosphere was dire there for our game against Switzerland with only a few hundred fans from either side and tonnes of netruals who didn't give a feck. Your players will have to show a bit more of what they're made of without that tide of emotion behind them.
Yeah that's a fair point. Is Baku only neutrals in the quarters too?

The thing about Denmark Is that we create a lot but don't have efficient strikers. Dolberg changed that today and now there's no stopping the confidence, so who knows where it ends. Could be an open fight with the dutch with a lot of goals

ROFLUTION

Mate, he isn't Welsh and loves trolling the Welsh as much as anyone.
The comments about trying to deliberately injure players is stupid, come on now
Yea.. let's pretend that was a normal tackle with no frustration in it. Come on, support the good positive football and dont defend this reactionary shitbaggery.

Cascarino

Magnum Poopus
Supports
Swansea
Yea.. let's pretend that was a normal tackle with no frustration in it. Come on, support the good positive football and dont defend this reactionary shitbaggery.
There wasn't a single dangerous tackle. The comments about players trying to injure others are ridiculous. Enjoy the win and be objective

ROFLUTION

I'm not Welsh
You're not even welsh? Then your views/trolling is just another level. If you can't put into perspective that this team emotionally has been through a lot and they should be able to celebrate every possible goal, then your views are just lacking perspective and seem pedantic.

Hey Guys! you almost lost a pal! But dont celebrate them goals too much! You're reacting OTT here!

BFernandes

Was an awful lot of shithousery on show from Denmark tonight

Obviously they're everyone's darlings right now because of Eriksen, but they're a horrible nasty team. Good job they'll be out soon.

TheReligion

Abusive
You're not even welsh? Then your views/trolling is just another level. If you can't put into perspective that this team emotionally has been through a lot and they should be able to celebrate every possible goal, then your views are just lacking perspective and seem pedantic.

Hey Guys! you almost lost a pal! But dont celebrate them goals too much! You're reacting OTT here!
What a bizarre take on it

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
Superb by the boys. Top scorers in the tournament I believe. They look so comfortable in defence and they're so good at punishing the opponent when the gaps appear.

NoneBmStore

Obviously they're everyone's darlings right now because of Eriksen, but they're a horrible nasty team. Good job they'll be out soon.
What? In what way?

ROFLUTION

There wasn't a single dangerous tackle. The comments about players trying to injure others are ridiculous. Enjoy the win and be objective
What a colored / subjective thing to say to heighten ones own subjective view :lol: "Be objective"

Cheers, i'll use that one next time im in a debate. I'll enjoy the win too

Mike Smalling

Wales were in the red shirts mate.

Ralaks

I'm not crying, just think it was over the top and unsporting to do that in added time when you're winning 4-0 against 10 men.

Really small time for me.
But still - try put yourself in their situatuon. 4-0. Probably one of the biggest wins in a knockout phase of an european championship. How can you not let yourselves get pulled away.

Hell I was even more annoyed with De Bruyne not celebrating his goal against us, that actually felt disrespectful to me than if he had actually went over the moon. Maybe it is just though..

Inigo Montoya

Leave Wayne Rooney alone!!

There really wasn’t. Even the wrongly given red, he didn’t roll around trying to get a card.
Wales beat themselves by not playing well enough as a team; Denmark did. The ref was a shithouse.

The Eriksen bit marks you out as someone with no empathy.. I don’t think you’ll find many who agree with you. While we’re about it, that same horseshit was rolled out about Utd post Munich and just became a poor excuse to hate us

Ralaks

Wales were in the red shirts mate.
Its pretty funny, both teams were just as bad as each other at buying cheap fouls, especially early. Later on Welsh just stopped giving a shit and went league one route and kicked players off the ball.

Cornelius for example musled 4 or so welsh players, then Moore or whoever it was decided to smack him one for being a beast.

ROFLUTION

Don't worry fellas, We'll be going out soon to Holland, and then we can direct the football hipsters and trollery over in the Italy thread.

"Yeah, but didn't Italy also gesticulate at every free kick? And how about that Immobile guy? Shouts an awful lot during celebrations, eww, I wont sign that one in FM now, thank you"

BFernandes

Don't worry fellas, We'll be going out soon to Holland, and then we can direct the football hipsters and trollery over in the Italy thread.

"Yeah, but didn't Italy also gesticulate at every free kick? And how about that Immobile guy? Shouts an awful lot during celebrations, eww, I wont sign that one in FM now, thank you"
You need help.

Mike Smalling

Its pretty funny, both teams were just as bad as each other at buying cheap fouls, especially early. Later on Welsh just stopped giving a shit and went league one route and kicked players off the ball.

Cornelius for example musled 4 or so welsh players, then Moore or whoever it was decided to smack him one for being a beast.
Yep. I think the only way someone can come out of that game criticizing Denmark for shithousery rather than Wales is if they are either Welsh or extremely contrarian.

Raredaredevil

Denmark was playing at home to Wales? Wow.

U4E

Celebrate but don't take the piss.
They were not taking the piss. They were celebrating Braithwaites first ever goal at a major international tournament. He was also the only offensive player yet to score, with Yurary, Dolberg and Damsgaard having already scored.

Ralaks

So I drunkingly bought tickets for Baku game yesterday. Bloody hope some proper affordable plane tickets will appear