'Der Klassiker' : Bayern München vs. Borussia Dortmund

Sylar

Im happy for Klopp and Dortmund :)

Maybe Bayern can buy more Dortmund players for next season in case it goes to penalties again...

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
I can't even be angry, it's all so absurd. How the feck did we not win that game?

Sam

I can't even be angry, it's all so absurd. How the feck did we not win that game?
Reminds me of our shootout against Sunderland last season.

Just so ridiculous all you can do is laugh.

Señor

Humongous twit who can't read
Reminiscent of our game against Portsmouth in our double season. Now I'm certain Bayern will win the UCL.

m1y2

What bellends :-D great to see Guardiola, Gotze, Lewandowski and other their cnuts lose, so happy for dortmund

RobinLFC

Cries when Liverpool doesn't get praised
Supports
Liverpool
What the feck did I just watch, 4 penalty misses in a row from arguably one of the best team sides ever? Really pleased for Dortmund though! No treble for Bayern this year.. Pep needs to be doing better if they don't win the CL.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Reminds me of our shootout against Sunderland last season.

Just so ridiculous all you can do is laugh.
It wasn't even that bad..
Lahm and Xabi were unlucky to slip, Neuer's penalty wasn't bad and his save was incredible. Only Götze's pen was bad.

Sphaero

Struggling to explain his genius to the hoi polloi
Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Played horrible for the majority of the game. Bayern missing half a dozen clear chances. Had the ref on our side and now THIS pen shootout. Someone really high up in the sky did not want us to lose this game.

Soo undeserved but still such a sweet victory.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Well he still has a final to win.

Not over yet and given Dortmunds season I wouldn't put it past them to mock up the final against a potentially weaker team.
Bielefeld for the win, Dortmund finishing 7th and not making the EL. That would be tragic actually, but certainly possible.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Everything Götze touches turns to shit at the moment. Going full reverse Midas.

Joga Bonito

The Art of Football
It wasn't even that bad..
Lahm and Xabi were unlucky to slip, Neuer's penalty wasn't bad and his save was incredible. Only Götze's pen was bad.
Nah this one was considerably worse. 4 consecutive missed penalties with 2 consecutive slips? :lol::lol:

Great entertainment.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Lahm really is a bit shit at penalties, isn't he? Not sure what his overall record is, but I never feel comfortable when he takes one.

It really sucked, that all our regular penalty takers were out. Alaba, Müller, Robben, Thiago and Lewandowski would have finished the job easily.