'Der Klassiker' : Bayern München vs. Borussia Dortmund

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Oh, and Mr. Pep: THIS kind of shit is why you don't take off Müller at 1:1 in such a game. You just don't.

united_99

Takes pleasure in other people's pain
Well done Dortmund.
And so glad another team out of the treble race.

Trizy

Delighted for Dortmund but that's the end of the road for them. Gonna take a lot of rebuilding after this summer and next to get anywhere near CL level.

gofelx

Supports
Hamburgers
Hopefully Wolfsburg go through then. Should be a nice final
Nah it would be awesome if Bielefeld make the final. They eliminated Bremen and Gladbach to get this far, really a pain to play against. And Dortmund would have to win the final to get to Europa League.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
Robben out for the season i guess. The season is over.

What a massive handicap for Barca that is. No Robben, no Ribery, no Alaba... Who knows what's with Thiago...

Scorpy

Absolutely crapping it and loving it!
Delighted for Dortmund. I've had a soft spot for them for a couple of years now and want them to do well. Certainly didn't think it was possible for Bayern to lose the game, but that's football for you. Hopefully Klopp goes out on a high with a German Cup win in Berlin :)

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
Lahm really is a bit shit at penalties, isn't he? Not sure what his overall record is, but I never feel comfortable when he takes one.

It really sucked, that all our regular penalty takers were out. Alaba, Müller, Robben, Thiago and Lewandowski would have finished the job easily.
:lol: You know you get a lot of pens when half the team are regulars.

Balu

Der Fußballgott
Supports
Bayern Munich
Too bad. Didnt factor that in when I planned my trip. Maybe there's a Hertha game next weekend or sthing.
Hertha play Gladbach on Sunday, 17:30 local time. This weekend. If you're in Berlin on the 9th/10th, you have to drive to Dortmund to watch Hertha play.

Sean_RedDevil

Twitter bot
Unfortunately i've just seen now the highlights of the match and i hate it that i couldn't see live this crazy match :lol:

Bayern Munich's penalty shoot-out was really the worst ever penalty shoot-out of a team because it was so absurd and particularly they're a german club (Three germans were on the spot) :lol:
Probably losing Robben, worrying about Tiago and losing to those pens. Wow.
Thiago is fine according to himself.
Arjen Robben has apparently a torn muscle fiber in his calf....he has left the stadium on crutches.
Possible Lewandowski concussion? Or would that be going overbord with the great things happening today?
Yep probably according to Sky-Sport News and his agent says "It doesn't look good".

Devil may care

That penalty shoot-out was crazy, two Terry slips in a row for Bayern players, Dortmund's name might well be on the cup as the saying goes. The bigger issue for Bayern is the Robben injury, he went down without contact and looked pretty upset as he came off, how long as he got to get fit for thew Barca game?

Attila

Supports
Trad Bricks
I had a look at Lahm's trophy list a week ago and I noticed that for every time that he won the league in his career he also won the german FA cup. That's pretty ridiculous considering that he has won 6 doubles in his career at Bayern. If Bayern win the league this season it will be the first time that he won't have the FA cup to accompany it...

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
I had a look at Lahm's trophy list a week ago and I noticed that for every time that he won the league in his career he also won the german FA cup. That's pretty ridiculous considering that he has won 6 doubles in his career at Bayern. If Bayern win the league this season it will be the first time that he won't have the FA cup to accompany it...
If? They've already won the league.