'Der Klassiker' : Bayern München vs. Borussia Dortmund

U99ted

The title race isn't over of course, but I don't see Bayern dropping it from here.

OutlawGER

Supports
Bayern München, 1. FC Köln
I don't know why BVB don't even try to get the ball. Liverpool has shown the path.

OnlyTwoDaSilvas

Gullible
This is one of the few non-United games I've watched in ages. What's with all these corners not being drilled straight into the first man? Are you allowed to do that?

PoTMS

The European stage has shown that both the teams are quite poor. Bayern will win the Bundesliga with a game to spare.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I predicted 2 months ago that Bayern would win the league, thought I had egg on my face but maybe they will actually do it.

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
This is one of the few non-United games I've watched in ages. What's with all these corners not being drilled straight into the first man? Are you allowed to do that?
As a Liverpool fan, I'm confused by fans making noise after the game has started. I thought you were only meant to have a sing song at the start & the end, but the Germans are going crazy. What's the deal with that?

Raees

Pythagoras in Boots
Bayern look sharp today.. if they played remotely like this in CL could and should have edged out Liverpool.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Could've been 3 (again) if not for a terrible pass.

promisedlanchiao

The European stage has shown that both the teams are quite poor. Bayern will win the Bundesliga with a game to spare.
Nah, Bayern got a tough draw against a team who will likely win the Premier League this season (sorry). Any other draw apart from maybe us due to our form at the time of the RO16 and style of play and they would have gotten through. They’re still a good team, who just have a few flaws.

As for Dortmund though, they were shocking against Spurs, who were seen as a good draw for them.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Gonna go watch the second half of the FA Cup game then. This has been absolutely brutal.

breakout67

Supports
Man City
I really like this result, more likely that Sancho will leave.

marktan

Dahoud has been terrible, misplacing every single pass.

Dortmund need someone to hold the ball and calm things down.

Tommy

Supports
Liverpool
Jesus :lol: How do Dortmund not get affected by this result in the title run-in?

uamini

Supports
Herta BSC
Would be hilarious if Dortmund won the league anyway after this game....