giorno

boob novice
Supports
Real Madrid
In the immortal words of Obdulio Varela: "orsai"

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Our defense is worrying, but at least it was yet another fun game and a win against Dortmund.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
I hope the cliché of Bayern playing all the best players from Dortmund comes through and we line up Haaland as Lewy's replacement. That kid will dominate teams for more than a decade, he's almost the full package already. So fast, so strong, so composed, such a good first touch when in full sprint. Scary player.

NoLogo

I hope the cliché of Bayern playing all the best players from Dortmund comes through and we line up Haaland as Lewy's replacement. That kid will dominate teams for more than a decade, he's almost the full package already. So fast, so strong, so composed, such a good first touch when in full sprint. Scary player.
Well Schalke has no good players left at the minute so Dortmund players are the obvious choice again. ;)

TommiHelm

If Sarr can improve a bit (and I think he will), Bayern will win league and champions league again easy. He looks like the only weak link in my opinion.

Also Reyna have looked way better than Sancho so far this season. Would rather pay 120M for him (although I'd rather not pay 120M for anyone). Doesn't look good for Sanchos mentality if he can't motivate himself to do better in this team. He clearly is much better than what he's shown so far this season.

HTG

Supports
Bayern
Haaland is going to be what Adriano should have been. What a player.

Cardboard elk

Supports
Rosenborg
Fun game. Bayern wins as usual, but with all the young players at Dortmund, it is impressive how they compete at this level. Two 17 year olds etc. If they manage to get Sancho to perform again they might still give Bayern a race to the door this season.

Piratesoup

Supports
Bayern München
Kimmich's injury could mean disaster for the later stages of the CL. Tolisso can't play as a holding mf against top teams, he gets exposed pretty badly.

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
Not an undeserved victory for Bayern, but a win was absolutely possible for Dortmund with better finishing.

hasanejaz88

Supports
Germany
Exactly, he reminds me so much of Adriano in his shooting style, pure power. Adriano may have been more powerful while Haaland is quicker.

Sir Tanley Daft

Supports
Local Team & BVB
Sancho wasn't great in possession today, he had quite a few bad passes. But doubting his motivation after this game is really weird. I don't think I have ever seen him put in as much effort defensively as in today's first half. As for his contributions going forward I think he'll regain last season's form in the next few weeks.

drmuji

Created three chances today.
Bro! Did someone ever tell you that stats are just shite. I am guessing that you watched the game as well, Sancho was literally no where to be seen. Dare I say, Rayna was actually better than him throughout the game

drmuji

You love to see it. Sancho isn't worth the money they wanted for him either.
Its only after the lockdown when everyone started shouting Sancho, then I started watching him.
Am I missing something or has he got a slump in form because except for one or two games (last season) he was pretty ordinary

United58

Adriano was very unlucky with mental issues/alcohol (not "luck" with choosing to drink alcohol obviously but mental problems will push it) after the death of his father. Phenomenal striker in his early 20s. PES legend :drool:

GhastlyHun

Supports
Bayern München
Not an undeserved victory for Bayern, but a win was absolutely possible for Dortmund with better finishing.
After we lost one of our best and most important players.

Which has the potential of being a lot more important to our overall season than today's game.

Zehner

Football Statistics Dork
Supports
Bayer 04 Leverkusen
Bro! Did someone ever tell you that stats are just shite. I am guessing that you watched the game as well, Sancho was literally no where to be seen. Dare I say, Rayna was actually better than him throughout the game
I didn't even watch the stats, that was from the top of my memory. He preassisted Reus' goal with a nicely weighted pass, created a great chance for Haaland in the second half and crossed the ball for a volley chance by Witsel. He was invisible that aside, true, and expected to do better but still more end product than Reyna. If you had never heard of both players I don't think anyone would've thought Reyna had a better game (which is okay of course given Reyna's age).

do.ob

Supports
Borussia Dortmund
After we lost one of our best and most important players.

Which has the potential of being a lot more important to our overall season than today's game.
Sure, I think I said as much at half time. But Dortmund won't ask themselves what would've happened with Kimmich on the pitch, they'll be disappointed that Haaland and Reus bottled two great opportunities each.

Acrobat7

Supports
Bayern Munich
If Sarr can improve a bit (and I think he will), Bayern will win league and champions league again easy. He looks like the only weak link in my opinion.
Pavard is the starter and Sarr is okayish as a backup RB. Kimmich‘s loss is the really big issue.

makes new threads with tweets in the OP
Very entertaining game of football. Very fast, very furious. You have to admire how Flick trusts his players' quality to keep going with plan A. It was obvious that Dortmund wanted to sucker Bayern in so they could go over the top to Haaland. Yet Bayern's response was basically: 'Okay, do it if you're good enough.' With Neuer as a sweeper keeper they mostly had enough cover. Bayern's quality and energy were notable. As the game went on it did get more stretched but that was to Bayern's benefit. With the subs Flick was able to make it was relatively easy for Bayern to exploit holes. So much depth.

Cheimoon

Made of cheese
Scout
Supports
no-one in particular
Why is that no surprise?
Because top teams leave less space so it's harder for anyone to score.

(I know, I'm not arguing against you. I just always get annoyed by the idea that prolific goal scorers should also score braces and hattricks against the best teams in the world, cause otherwise they suck.)