Television Dexter | New Blood finale has now aired. Avoid the thread until you've watched it

Moultz

But crappy

He killed an innocent in S3, Oscar Prado. Well then again I vaguely remember they found out he was dealing drugs or something but still he'd never killed anyone
I like your thinking here but.

He did it in self defence didn't he. And he got some sort of buzz from it. I remember it well! "Who are you? NO WHO ARE YOU!?"

crappycraperson

"Resident cricket authority"
Scout
But crappy

He killed an innocent in S3, Oscar Prado. Well then again I vaguely remember they found out he was dealing drugs or something but still he'd never killed anyone
Nah....at that time I was very pleased at the end of S3's episode 1 since I thought they were going to explore that plotline. But as Moultz said they went in a different direction and S3 was not dark at all. This time I think, they will do it properly...

Also I have another S4 theory going...

Debra's ex is the one who shot her and Lundy...and she is gonna kill him in the end with Dexter helping her to cover up...leaving Debra to play the guilty killer in S5 in front of Dexter

Moultz

Nah....at that time I was very pleased at the end of S3's episode 1 since I thought they were going to explore that plotline. But as Moultz said they went in a different direction and S3 was not dark at all. This time I think, they will do it properly...

Also I have another S4 theory going...

Debra's ex is the one who shot her and Lundy...and she is gonna kill him in the end with Dexter helping her to cover up...leaving Debra to play the guilty killer in S5 in front of Dexter
talk about thinking outside the box. That could well and truely be a good final series.

I have an idea but it doesn't sound as entertaining as yours :(

I keep thinking of the idea of Dexter being much older like Trinitys age and him being inevitably killed off by another serial killer.

My theory is pretty shit compared to yours and i really dont think it will end like my feeble idea ha.

Donut

It was ok.

So do you guys think that:

Trinity's son shot Lundy and Deb?

Dr. Dwayne

Self proclaimed tagline king.
It was ok.

So do you guys think that:

Trinity's son shot Lundy and Deb?
Not sure about that.

I think the emergence of another suspect in the Lundy/Morgan shooting will mean that Dexter will further postpone killing Trinity in order to learn from him even more

EricaNo7

Not sure about that.

I think the emergence of another suspect in the Lundy/Morgan shooting will mean that Dexter will further postpone killing Trinity in order to learn from him even more
the scenes with dexter and trinity are marvellous so i'm sure they'll keep them going for as long as they can.
i thought they made a mistake in curtailing miguel's activities so soon last series.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
I liked this episode. The scenes with Dexter and Trinity are great as Erica said.

Theres also Anton who could be a suspect in Lundy/Deb's shooting but that's a bit too obvious for my liking.

Cole9

Why would it be Trinity's son? I hope people aren't posting spoilers from future episodes.

Donut

Why would it be Trinity's son? I hope people aren't posting spoilers from future episodes.
Why? I don't get where this is coming from?
Besides him being the appropriate height, I think he's being introduced in a similar vague way that the Ice truck killer had been.

Just a hunch though, I haven't read any future spoilers.

Gambit

Desperately wants to be a Muppet
Why? I don't get where this is coming from?
Ok, heres my theory, the idea that trinity who has a close family can keep everything under wraps is at the moment just an assumption. When Lundy made the front page with the trinity killings, maybe someone wanted to protect his father. However misguided, he obviously loves and adours his dad. Just a theory mind. The only other theory i have is the reporter, trying to create a story.

HsJ

Ok, heres my theory, the idea that trinity who has a close family can keep everything under wraps is at the moment just an assumption. When Lundy made the front page with the trinity killings, maybe someone wanted to protect his father. However misguided, he obviously loves and adours his dad. Just a theory mind. The only other theory i have is the reporter, trying to create a story.
How about if Trinity has another accomplice apart from his son?

Also, that bloke who came to help out Dex's wife, is obviously going to start bangin her soon. Think Dexter might turn darker after that.

EricaNo7

Also, that bloke who came to help out Dex's wife, is obviously going to start bangin her soon. Think Dexter might turn darker after that.
obviously something is going to happen between them but i'm just wondering if trinity has any "plans" for dex now that he knows his secret?

Gambit

Got a feeling the neighbour thing is going to turn nasty and become Dexters first real premeditated killing of an innocent.

HsJ

Got a feeling the neighbour thing is going to turn nasty and become Dexters first real premeditated killing of an innocent.
I think you might be right. Dexter seems to adopt a new trait every season, this season might be the way he just picks random people, and goes off the rails a bit - much like Trinity.

Gambit

does dexter really care that much though?
God yes, the whole of the series is about Dexter slowy but surely realising he actually does have feelings. He loves Rita and the kids and killing to keep them would be a very simple thing for him. He broke his hand and killed the latino tree gardner last year jut to get to his own wedding. He framed Ritas ex, just so he could get him out of there lifes.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
God yes, the whole of the series is about Dexter slowy but surely realising he actually does have feelings. He loves Rita and the kids and killing to keep them would be a very simple thing for him. He broke his hand and killed the latino tree gardner last year jut to get to his own wedding. He framed Ritas ex, just so he could get him out of there lifes.
It was the fear of not seeing his son grow up that gave him the will to escape the skinner though, not the wedding. Back then he saw it as camouflage, and still does.

EricaNo7

It was the fear of not seeing his son grow up that gave him the will to escape the skinner though, not the wedding. Back then he saw it as camouflage, and still does.
yes i agree - i don't think they've fully described his relationship with rita yet -although she does seem to irritate him. no doubts how he feels about his son though

HsJ

Wow,

Well that was a bit of a shock. I NEVER would have expected that one!

She is his daughter - so if his son already knows, then she must know too. Therefore she has a case to print if she wants it

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
Great ep, didn't see that coming. Not sure what to make of it all.

kps88

Wow,

Well that was a bit of a shock. I NEVER would have expected that one!

She is his daughter - so if his son already knows, then she must know too. Therefore she has a case to print if she wants it
Their probably working in tandem. So she was the one who shot Lundy and she's probably been trying to get info from Quinn so she can keep him safe.

EricaNo7

Their probably working in tandem. So she was the one who shot Lundy and she's probably been trying to get info from Quinn so she can keep him safe.
i must say i wondered if she might be the shooter - but not for family reasons! it's brilliant that we are seeing more and more of trinity's character while dexter is the hero

kps88

He's the king of spoiling things. In the Lost thread he would pass off things as his own opinions/predictions and then they would always turn out to be some truth in them. Every fecking time.

On topic though:

Another interesting thought is that the reporters seen Dexter. I'm sure she and her dad will now put things together, find out the truth behind "Kyle", probably putting Deb in danger when she does that "interview". Heck maybe she wants that interview so bad so that she can be alone with her. I seem to be going all over the place here so I'll stop.

Gambit

Right so thats 2 theories of mine that have come true. Maybe not covered all the bases with them but shit, i'm good. I'll do more predictions tomorrow.

kietotheworld

Brilliant episode, that scene in the house was probably the best in the entire series - as opposed to season - and the twist at the end, fecking hell :eek:. I already knew who the shooter was because of a spoiler I accidentally read on a another forum and thought it was a bit contrived but that came from absolutely nowhere.