Did UEFA botch the last 16 draw? - yes

Status
Not open for further replies.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
If we get Bayern now, I'm burning this place down.

SER19

Common sense dictates that United should get to pick new draw

Someone

Something
Glad they're doing this again, but I was kinda looking forward the Ronaldo vs Messi circus.

TMDaines

Fun sponge.
If we get Bayern now, I'm burning this place down.
I don’t think it can get any worse for United on paper given who we got and who the other English clubs got, although Inter are probably better than PSG right now.

Ixion

They needed to delay it til 2 to figure out how to get PSG United again without anyone getting suspicious

L1nk

Cannot believe they are laying the blame on someone else, how difficult is it to know which balls to put in a pot, come on, absolutely pathetic from them.

Superunknown

Yep! They’re now worth 4.
Every time an away goal is scored, a virtual RNG should appear on the big stadium screen to determine how much that goal is worth. Make it a dice*. Could be worth 1 (boo) or an almighty six (yaaaay!)

*UEFA's virtual dice also contains 7 sides.

KKidAA

UEFA's statement :lol: :

Translation: we done put the balls in the wrong pot.
I just watched the video on the UEFA website, as soon as United came out against Villarreal you can see that they completely lose the plot. They also managed to put the Liverpool ball in the pot for the Atletico draw.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
I don’t think it can get any worse for United on paper given who we got and who the other English clubs got, although Inter are probably better than PSG right now.
For United it could get better. For Chelsea it can literally only get worse ffs.

altodevil

Odds winner of 'Odds or Evens 2023/2024'
Sad thing for UEFA is that they did in fact rig it. But because some pillock didn't pick up the right balls, they have to re-do it.

WeePat

Supports
Chelsea
You could get Ajax which isn't that bad.
They're on fire this season. Obviously they're not Bayern, but to get them after we safely avoided them is a kick in the nuts.

AaronRedDevil

CL draw was always rigged. Remember arsenal vs Barca? Even there was a leak of the draw once and everu team was spot on..

DickDastardly

I actually think it's nothing to be ashamed of.

And i applaud them for setting things straight and reacting fast and true.

It was a mistake. Owning up to it and making things right is the way to do it. Kudos to Uefa.

Status
Not open for further replies.