Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Biggins

He still has potential to be a very good RB. He is still young and we should not be giving up on him.

kundalini

Good performance. Surprised he kept things tight down his side even after his yellow card. Did well to bring the ball down and pass to Bruno in space, during the build-up to Sancho's goal.

Last edited:

tomaldinho1

@GifLord can we get the celebrations after he won a goal kick? Defensive players union had a full group celebration after that.

Reditus

Lineup Prediction League Winner 2021-22
He is winning me over for sure. Still think it’s a position we need to improve upon

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
Quite a few here were writing this guy off and I have no idea why.
Now under an proper manager and not a hack like Ole he's actually putting in a decent shift at RB.
Dalot was always a quality player.
Tbf it wasn’t only under Ole, must be said at the time he was loaned out to Milan he was ok there, even if with the same defensive weaknesses.

Still soon to say what is his real level, let’s see against a quality side like Arsenal how he does, specially from a defensive point of view.

The reality is he has 23 years old and if he has the luck of not having serious injuries and under a good coaching staff he can improve over the next 2 years, even if he doesn’t became a world class fullback.

Even the best teams they don’t have 11 world class players on their first 11.

roonster09

Hercule Poirot of the scouting world
Scout
He was very good, shame he is getting so many yellows. Just 2 away from suspension now.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
He is becoming more solid defensively. Hope he gets into the box more often. He has a good shot , cross and an eye for a pass.

el3mel

Actually pleased with him. He's improving. See no way for AWB in the team again at the moment.

Tiki-Taka

Very exciting. The fact he is so young, 6ft, seems to be getting his head up for his crosses, his involvement in build up is night and day compared with AWB and he’s doing great defensively too.

led_scholes

He was always going to improve with more games, that was obvious, I found it amazing that people had so many shite opinions on him based on couple of cameos. He is not world beater, but he has the attributes to be decent full back.
His first actual full season was with Milan. He was not really good there but Milan wanted him back for another season.

But you have people here saying that he was dreadful for them and we should never consider a Milan reject to play for us.

I get why we bought another RB back in 2019 but buying another young player for the same spot was a massive mistake. Especially since that player was obviously less talented than him.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Tbf it wasn’t only under Ole, must be said at the time he was loaned out to Milan he was ok there, even if with the same defensive weaknesses.

Still soon to say what is his real level, let’s see against a quality side like Arsenal how he does, specially from a defensive point of view.

The reality is he has 23 years old and if he has the luck of not having serious injuries and under a good coaching staff he can improve over the next 2 years, even if he doesn’t became a world class fullback.

Even the best teams they don’t have 11 world class players on their first 11.
I mean we've seen him against Diaz and Barnes already. Arsenal won't be the first time he's faced quality attackers.

I think his comfortability in possession and passing with both feet is severely underrated here as a weapon when building from the back. As long as he isn't getting skinned by his man he's quality.

DarkXaero

I thought he was very good today. Nice goal involvement as well, with the controlled touch and pass to Bruno.

Abraxas

The yellow was completely pointless, you have to judge whether there is genuine danger better then that. Early yellows put you in a hugely weakened position as a defender. But you have to like the way he recovered from getting beaten by Barnes early, he took pride in defending.

Thiagoal

The improvements seem in quite a few of our players that had been previously written off is great to see! Thought he was MOM today

SCP

Supports
Sporting Clube Portugal
I mean we've seen him against Diaz and Barnes already. Arsenal won't be the first time he's faced quality attackers.

I think his comfortability in possession and passing with both feet is severely underrated here as a weapon when building from the back. As long as he isn't getting skinned by his man he's quality.
I am just trying to calm down things because if the next match things don’t go right he will again be labelled a Championship fullback level.

Honestly the team is slowly getting better collectively so it’s normal even the players who didn’t seemed ok for this level look better now, there’s still ups and downs to come, but with Casimiro and Antony coming, and if Ronaldo adapts to a new reality where he doesn’t have to play every game and he plays with the teammates and not them playing to him top 4 is doable, except City I don’t see another super team, unless Liverpool improves a lot.

Jacob

Impressive two games lately. Still hope of him being a mainstay.

Irwin99

Another good game. Finally seeing a bit of aggression in his play just lately and he played a part in the goal.

Marwood

Quite a few here were writing this guy off and I have no idea why.
Now under an proper manager and not a hack like Ole he's actually putting in a decent shift at RB.
Dalot was always a quality player.
Because it's been four years of terrible to average stuff. He's been given a long time to start producing some decent stuff. I don't think its outrageous to write him off after that long.

Was very good tonight and I haven't rated him at all previously.

Abraxas

Because it's been four years of terrible to average stuff. He's been given a long time to start producing some decent stuff. I don't think its outrageous to write him off after that long.

Was very good tonight and I haven't rated him at all previously.
Yeah, but I think some context was lost due to the overall depression surrounding the side.

He came to United from the Portuguese league at 19 or 20 years old and didn't even have much senior football under his belt.

Marwood

Yeah, but I think some context was lost due to the overall depression surrounding the side.

He came to United from the Portuguese league at 19 or 20 years old and didn't even have much senior football under his belt.
True but whatever the context four years is a lot of leeway for a guy showing next to nothing. Not many get that window of opportunity to show something.

I've still got my doubts but he's been very good these last few games.

Welbeckham

I’ve been one of his biggest critics, but I have to say he’s surprised me lately. He has shown some good mentality, decent technique and most amazingly even sometimes looks like he can actually defend when he wants to.

Status
Not open for further replies.