Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
Well maybe he'll work it out after all!

I gotta credit his mentality, didn’t think he'll have the drive to make it, Jose is relatively redeemed on this one.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
He's doing well and I've enjoyed his performances, that being said I still think he's a fairly obvious upgrade next summer.

Kostov

He looks more focused compared to previous seasons. He has the occasional brain fart but overall he should keep his place for now, until we bring someone better.

RedStarUnited

I loved those confident switches to Shaw. It's little things like that that become so important in controlling a game, because it breaks their press and allows us to progress the ball with ease yet someone like AWB could never do it.

People can keep hating this guy because he's not an athletic/rampaging type but his technical quality and two-footedness is always going to keep him in the side.
Came to say the same thing.

SAF is the GOAT

He should be carful because he's 1 yellow card from suspension and we don't have a proper RB right now

Rozay

Master of Hindsight
Think he’s a very good player in between both boxes, and not particularly good in either - generally speaking. Was excellent yesterday though.

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
Reminder - he is yet to complete one full season as a regular starter. That's how it works with young players. Players can look extremely shit .

Remember Ronaldo in first 2 years ? One trick show pony !! So glad that great man stick with him, given his potential.

King7Eric

Correctly predicted Italy to win Euro 2020
Think he’s a very good player in between both boxes, and not particularly good in either - generally speaking. Was excellent yesterday though.
I think this defines him perfectly. You can see he has great technical quality in terms of ball control and carrying as well as off the ball movement. But his crossing is poor, and defensively one on one seems like someone who can be got at, though seems to defend well as part of a unit.

bond19821982

Trolling how? How can a manager decide if a player lacks desire and effort when the latter hasn't even started a competitive game under him? He was deleted from squad the moment Ten Hag arrived

You might say from the training sessions but yet again even a blind person can see that Iqbal and Savage are better players than Fred. Why did Fred start ahead of them on Sunday?
Stop wumming. Seriously !+

bond19821982

Yeah, we ran out of money in the summer.

ETH was about to replace him with Dest
Not really. That was just a media BS. Right from day 1, ETH said he wanted to work with Dalot (yes, that's the exact word reported )

Swedish_Plumber

I actually thought he didn’t play very well to be honest. Felt nervy whenever Perisic ran at him. He got done a few times but then Perisic would put a shit cross in.
He was okay but honestly don’t see why everyone is lauding that performance
That’s you’re own feeing though, because when he was attacked he defended really well.

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Yeah, we ran out of money in the summer.

ETH was about to replace him with Dest
He was going to replace AWB, not Dalot. Dest was going to be competition and depth for a low cost, like Malacia (though he's also a future starter). We still need RB competition/depth.

Chaky_Best

Supports 'a joke of a club'.
I am maybe one of his biggest hater since the day he joigned us.

Truth is, he is playing very well both defensively and in attack and also brings balance in midfield.

Hats off, and hope he keeps the same level and improve his deliveries.

criticalanalysis

I’m going to assume this is total bollox but, if not, would be a hell of a surprise. Who knew Dalot was rapid?!
He's not got elite acceleration over 1-5 yards but once he gets going, he's actually quite fast with his long strides. One of his underrated attributes is that he is generally all around very athletic, in size, length, speed and height, which gives him a good basis as a defender and going forward.

Giggsforever

I’m going to assume this is total bollox but, if not, would be a hell of a surprise. Who knew Dalot was rapid?!
It has been known for a couple of years that he has the top speed record (test at Carrington) for senior players.

NewYorkRed

Classic caf; Mostly everybody wrote him off before the season, then he had a few good games and everybody was a fan, then a couple bad ones and he was shit again and now he’s back to being Cafu.

He’s a young player with high potential. There will be highs, there will be lows. Its upto him and the manager to ensure he turns into a top player. Certainly looks like he has the hunger for it and his skill is there for all to see.

slored1

Needs to sort out his passing. I swear he gives away three or four balls per game just because he does not look up when he lays it off.

Murder on Zidane's Floor

You'd better not kill Giroud
Hold my hand up, he's been very good/solid for the last few weeks. Still not amazing going forward but I can see something, which before I couldn't. Previously he looked out worse player.

arnie_ni

He does so much good work until he gets in the final third. He usually tries to beat another man and loses it or often his cross or cut back finds no one.

Hes been a revelation though, he was fecking dreadful before ETH

ManRed

He is growing as a right back, can see him a big player for us by next season. He is driving well but just goes clueless in the final third

Globule

signature/tagline creator extraordinaire
Again with a decent game. Bit shaky in defence sometimes, but a few very strong dribblings.
I think his defensive performance was probably the strongest part of his game today. Didn't really get beat and if he did he mostly recovered.

Biggins

He really has so much potential. Him and Laird next season and we may be sorted in right back department for years

Ibi Dreams

Played well today on the whole. Loved seeing him power up the pitch, shame he never ended up doing anything with it but it was useful just to get us up there anyway

simonhch

Horrible boss
Supports
Urban Combat Preparedness
He’s the perfect example of the power of coaching. Looks a different player to the one we had last season. Looks genuinely good.

V.O.

Last Man Standing finalist 2019/20
Why is Lilian Thuram playing right back for us now, and what has he done with Dalot?

Sylar

Thought he was really good especially with some of his driving forward
Defensively sound too

Red Shorts

Forrest Gimp
He can put together some absolutely cracking runs forward, but then doesn't know when to pass the ball. If he can get the end product right he can be great going forward.

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
Let me just say that he was very good again. Encouraging to see him going forward with such conviction when we needed it. Should do it more often. Defensively very good as well. Definitely one of his best games for us..

Status
Not open for further replies.