Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Zetrio2002

It's the wrong choice to extend his contract by one year. Eth should have given Dalot a new contract. If Dalot performs well and he refuses to sign again, then it's free transfer for Dalot.

Man Utd 3:0 Bournemouth

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Great to have him back, thought he was fantastic in his brief time on the pitch. Excited for his development, especially overtaking Cancelo for the national team too.

Rajma

We have gone up a level after he came on the pitch, he’s just class at the moment. Thrilled to see him back in the team.

Man Utd 3:1 Everton

Telsim

Sofascore has him as MotM, with Rashford just behind him. Vice versa on WhoScored. Critical clearance off the line. Good game.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
He was decent... But that moment at the end of the first half when he didn't put a cross in despite having loads of space and 3 of our players in the box was really odd.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
Good stuff. Barcelona have been sniffing around recently but I wasn’t too nervous

Spaghetti

Mom's
Looks like Wan-Bissaka is going to start to me anyway, how many of the players starting today are going to start on Saturday?
I wouldn’t mind that too much. We can’t expect to have all of the possession on Saturday, and AWB has looked pretty good defensively these last few weeks.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
I wouldn’t mind that too much. We can’t expect to have all of the possession on Saturday, and AWB has looked pretty good defensively these last few weeks.
I actually expect we'll be looking to go toe-to-toe with them in terms of possession, we have the system and personnel to do so. Would be massively disappointing to concede possession and play on the counter at home when we're in the form we are.

GueRed

Hopefully he'll be fit and ready for City.

If not we have a decent back in Wan Bissaka so not worried

bond19821982

Last Man Standing champion 2019/20
I actually expect we'll be looking to go toe-to-toe with them in terms of possession, we have the system and personnel to do so. Would be massively disappointing to concede possession and play on the counter at home when we're in the form we are.
Would be similar to Arsenal and Liverpool game. Don't expect anything like Spurs.

And that's the right way as well. City are far ahead of us in terms of ball retention and finding spaces. Would be suicidal to try it now. A win is massive and so, just don't care how we do it.

AltiUn

likes playing with swords after fantasies
Would be similar to Arsenal and Liverpool game. Don't expect anything like Spurs.

And that's the right way as well. City are far ahead of us in terms of ball retention and finding spaces. Would be suicidal to try it now. A win is massive and so, just don't care how we do it.
Arsenal and Liverpool were at the start of the season, absolutely ages ago. We’re a different team since then.

charlenefan

Far less insightful than the other Charley
Need him back, do we know the injury is and how much longer he's out for?

Telsim

Man is being used by Tifo as an example of the modern-est fullback. Now who could have seen that coming a year ago? :lol:

Irwin99

I think AWB has done well but I want to see this guy back in the team (wouldn't have thought i'd have said that years ago). Hope he recovers soon.

FrankWhite

Not Frank White
Man is being used by Tifo as an example of the modern-est fullback. Now who could have seen that coming a year ago? :lol:

I mean, it's also a way of getting views. Everyone knows videos about united bang more than any others. That being said, Dalot has done very very well. Can't wait for him to return.

NewGlory

United make me feel dirty. And not in a sexy way.
I miss Dalot! Grateful for AWB holding down the fort, but any word when Dalot is coming back?

NotoriousISSY

$10mil and I fecked it up!
Is it just me or its a bit vague on the theme of his injury.

Maybe I'm seeing things.
You're right there isn't much out there. Think after Charlton I saw it badged as a 'thigh injury' somewhere. I'm sure they said he did his hamstring at the WC so I'm just putting 2 and 2 together.

romufc

You're right there isn't much out there. Think after Charlton I saw it badged as a 'thigh injury' somewhere. I'm sure they said he did his hamstring at the WC so I'm just putting 2 and 2 together.
I think it is a hamstring injury. He had that at the WC and then pulled up in the cup game holding his Hamstring.

Looks like he will be out for 6/8 weeks.

Status
Not open for further replies.