Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irwin99

His best performance in a United shirt for me. Was actually aggressive in the tackle :eek: .

Poborsky's hair

Supports
Bohemians 1905
The most aggressive I've ever seen him. He's usually a bit casual.
Yeah. exactly and that can be sadly said about too many players. When you see Malacia and Martinez being agressive, proactive, they have a big advantage and bring the whole team forward pushing it, we need to instill it in the other players, not just Dalot. Hopefully at least few can understand it, so we can save some money in the transfermarket, but few transfer windows will help us to deal with that.

Red the Bear

Something less generic
I give him a ton of shit but he was genuinely pretty good tonight, could be proud of himself for now.

Loved it when just before he came off around 80 mins De Gea got the ball and he absolutely flew out wide to give him an option. That's the kind of attitude that wins leagues.

UtdAgain08

Not a big fan of him but he was outstanding along with everyone today.

AjaxCunian

vexingwijsneus
Supports
Ajax & United
Was very aggressive today, and did well against a very tricky player in Diaz. More of this stuff.

Litch

Great application tonight but still need a upgrade, doesn’t start for any other top 6 side…

bosnian_red

Worst scout to ever exist
Best game of his career. The aggression, energy and the quality was all there. Well done to him.

Lecland07

Has had good defensive performances before. The issue with him is that his attacking output is just not good enough for the lesser opposition. They make up the most teams in the league so it is quite a weakness.

redshaw

Pretty decent tonight. There is potential with some of our players and Dalot if he can get a toughness to his game under the manager's guidance he could hold his place rather than getting moved on.

The Corinthian

I will not take Mad Winger's name in vain
Supports
A Free Palestine
His attitude and energy are something you can’t just buy.

caid

Gave a very good account of himself. I dont hate him which is a decent achievement for a player who was here last season.

Annihilate Now!

...or later, I'm not fussy
Scout
I think that's the best game I've seen him have for us.

Playing next to Varane surely helps

NoPace

Rewatched the first half and he was comfortably the most vulnerable of the 4 defenders. Eriksen yelled at him after the near Bruno own goal because he passed him off (I think correctly) on the corner and Dalot stayed timidly on the line and Milner got between them for the header. Also Diaz got inside him a couple of times.

Very good intensity and I still hold out more hope than most that he can find a way to contribute in the attack because I think he's fairly composed on the ball and quick and hit more decent long through balls into the channel than in previous seasons last year, and he's still only 23 so it's not like it's the end of the world for him to be our backup RB, but he really should be our backup RB.

Member 125398

I'm as surprised as anyone but he was suberb last night. Diaz was, by far, the dipper's most dangerous player and he did a great job of manipulating him into less dangerous areas. Credit to Sancho for some smart positioning also.

We really do need to sign anothe RB though.

jeff_goldblum

Did really well last night as well. I'm not a huge fan but he dealt with Diaz well and was up for the battle

SmashedHombre

Memberus Anonymous & Legendus
Thought he was very good yesterday considering he was tested a lot by Diaz. Dalot is a player I really want to succeed. The raw components are there and he's full of desire and passion. Always the first to congratulate others on the team and I'm pretty sure he celebrates harder than any other when we score. Always seems to be the first to be the first cheering alongside the goal scorer too. Probably a great lad and a decent addition to the dressing room.

I suspect he will still be our first choice at the end of the transfer window, which both worries and excites me. He has a lot of the right tools to be very good, and there's a lot for ETH to work with. He seems like one of those players, like McT, who will know what is expected of him and follow the manager's orders to a tee, but just lacks the final quality. Whether we can mould him into a v.good RB remains to be seen. Though, I'd imagine not if I'm honest.

Sylar

DId well yesterday and battled well with Diaz. Diaz looked like the biggest threat for Liverpool yesterday from their forwards, and Dalot was up for the challenge (especially with being on a booking).

I wouldnt be surprised if we looked to get another RB though (similar to Malacia)

dal

Anyone can get up for Liverpool, what impresses me most is the Malacia was going hell for leather 4-0 against Brentford. Obviously talent is required but you cant teach that, and that spirit will be infectious soon enough.

Bruno, Fred, Mctominay, Casemiro, Malacia, Martinez. Great energy we will have hopefully soon and on the bench.

CloneMC16

Looked pissed and was very aggressive in challenges. Liked seeing that. Probably the best I've seen him play for us. Not keen on him going forward, but that was a very good defensive performance.

Red Royal

He was good but to the level that we should demand not anything spectacular. It has been so long a weakness at RB that a good performance is being hyped up too much. I doubt Dennis Irwin
dropped below that level once in his United career.

gza the genius

He was pretty good. I think having Varane next to him will have made a huge difference. He's not going to be good enough long term but if he can keep putting in performances like that it will be a big improvement for us defensively.

Status
Not open for further replies.