Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

sullydnl

Ross Kemp's caf ID
Hmm, This is just pure bias from a fan that doesn’t rate AWB.

Dalot fecked up yesterday and showed that his 4 month piece of form is just a purple patch whilst AWB is a more consistent player across a whole season even if he can offer less in the attacking side of a team.

It’s quite cool how you see and guard Mount but just don’t do so with AWB - just a bit of bias making it sound like truthful opinion.
Eh? I literally said I would be starting the season with AWB as our RB despite having a natural preference for Dalot. That's the opposite of showing bias.

And it is factually correct to say that yesterday we played what appeared to be the team that will start GW1 and Dalot was in it. Hardly a stretch to therefore suggest AWB isn't clearly ahead in ETH's mind and Dalot might actually start GW1.

If you think that post was pure bias then your mind may be addled by your own. A quick look at the AWB performance thread tells me it's only five pages long and yet you already have two and a half times as many posts as anyone else in it. Physician, heal thyself.

Last edited:

andersj

Nick Powell Expert
Hmm, This is just pure bias from a fan that doesn’t rate AWB.

Dalot fecked up yesterday and showed that his 4 month piece of form is just a purple patch whilst AWB is a more consistent player across a whole season even if he can offer less in the attacking side of a team.

It’s quite cool how you see and guard Mount but just don’t do so with AWB - just a bit of bias making it sound like truthful opinion.
How is that a bias? It was our strongest 11.

Trequarista10

It's actually useful that we have two RBs of somewhat similar level of ability, but with differing strengths and attributes. It's needless to argue over who is better. Over the course of the season both will play plenty of games, Dalot will provide attacking impetus when needed, AWB will be a defensive beast, both will have their share of good moments and sloppy mistakes. In an ideal world both will stay fit and we can choose between them on a horses for courses basis, but realistically they will often end up being selected because the other is not fit, in which case its on them to show they can put in well rounded performances.

Until we sign a top quality RB who is comfortably better than both of them, they will both start 25-35 games a season so its futile arguing which is better.

Bebestation

Im a doctor btw, my IQ destroys yours
Eh? I literally said I would be starting the season with AWB as our RB despite having a natural preference for Dalot. That's the opposite of showing bias.

And it is factually correct to say that yesterday we played what appeared to be the team that will start GW1 and Dalot was in it. Hardly a stretch to therefore suggest AWB isn't clearly ahead in ETH's mind and Dalot might actually start GW1.

If you think that post was pure bias then your mind may be addled by your own. A quick look at the AWB performance thread tells me it's only five pages long and yet you already have two and a half times as many posts as anyone else in it. Physician, heal thyself.
Dalot started last game because AWB made a mistake in the last game he played.

Now Dalot has made a mistake - I will be surprised if Dalot starts again.

criticalanalysis

With Shaw's injury, I would presume it will be Dalot at left back. Maybe this is the break he needs with an extended run of games in the team to try and find that good period of form last season pre-World Cup.

I worry about Dalot's defensive form of late but honestly, it's probably not worse than what Shaw has shown the past two games.

Remember the geese

With Shaw's injury, I would presume it will be Dalot at left back. Maybe this is the break he needs with an extended run of games in the team to try and find that good period of form last season pre-World Cup.

I worry about Dalot's defensive form of late but honestly, it's probably not worse than what Shaw has shown the past two games.
I worry about his attacking game too. These fullbacks we have...jeez!

Witchking

He has also signed a new contract. Another player who doesn't have pace, cannot defend, lacks concentration. This club is doing my head in.

Marwood

For Forrest it may do, but next week up against Saka may not be pretty...
Shaw really struggles against Saka and at one on one defending in general. Combine that with a slow start to the season from him and Dalot might not be a bad option.

If he can get that pre world cup mentality back.

edgecutter

Did a job at left back for us today and we'll need him for the foreseeable if shaw is out.

TsuWave

Awful player. Was horrible. Alvaro Fernandez surely can't be worse

mavradal

Did a decent job today, also intercepted the ball for an easy goal chance

Oranges038

He's crap. But he just got a new deal. 5 years he has been at the club now. 5 fecking years.

Terrible player.

Asger

Welll he was played out of position.... Or is it only a good excuse for Rashford?

led_scholes

I think he was playing almost as a CM. Had to be a tactical decision by ETH, otherwise his positioning was just awful.

Based Adnan

You'd think he was the fullback at fault for two goals based on the comments in both threads

Dominos

Was he really that bad today?

My only gripe was the stupid free kick for the 2nd goal, but then again absolutely everyone in our squad is brainless when it comes to gifting the opposition needless free kicks in dangerous areas. So many of them today, Dalot was the unfortunate one where the free kick resulted in a goal.

MikeKing

Supports
Bournemouth
He is the weakest link. Every time he plays.

DarkXaero

Looking at the posts in here, you'd think he put on a horror show today that resulted in 3 pts dropped.

TsuWave

fecking bozo. Bruno just stared at him after the freekick too

Borys

Statistics Wizard
I don't think he was that bad, the biggest issue I have with Dalot is he makes stupid fouls. He's an okish backup I guess.

Abraxas

I really hate full backs on their wrong side. It looks wrong, it is wrong.

Don't think it was that bad that in mind.

mu4c_20le

He got completely ghosted for the first or second goal. Did ok in the second half.

Adisa

likes to take afvanadva wothowi doubt
Fecking hell. Tough crowd here. He did alright I felt.

jem

I think people just have their minds made up about Dalot. By no means was he awful, but just because he got caught on his heels for the Bruno free-kick routine, the pitchforks come out. I, for one, am happy that we have a player that can step in at either FB position.

Chief123

Blimey some of the posts here. I didn’t even think he was that bad. He gave us some solid passing options when coming into midfield meaning we didn’t have an ocean of space in the middle like last two games.

He had a couple of moments but some of the posts here are way over board.

The Mitcher

connoisseur of pot noodles and sandwiches
I think people just have their minds made up about Dalot. By no means was he awful, but just because he got caught on his heels for the Bruno free-kick routine, the pitchforks come out. I, for one, am happy that we have a player that can step in at either FB position.
He's been here 5 years, we've had enough time to judge him.