5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

cj_sparky

Yeah that was a brutal half of consistent brainless lack of defensive awareness.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
I'd worked out how bad he was within a couple of games of signing. Ridiculous that he's still here.

Slevs

likes to play with penises
His ‘defending’ for the first goal is criminal. How the feck do you not notice Almiron running beside you?!
The catastrophe is he checks him twice while running back, then his brain just goes on a trip to Mars.
Genuinely can't stand this guy, how he gets games for us is a mystery for me.

Slevs

I'd worked out how bad he was within a couple of games of signing. Ridiculous that he's still here.
Ridiculous that he's back from a failed loan at AC fecking Milan and starting games for us.

Conor

That is Dalot, he will never not do that sort of stuff.

acnumber9

One of the few things Ole got right was realising this guy wasn’t good enough.

Lights Out

I hate him. He symbolises everything that is wrong with the team.

Just feck off you cnut.

Kostov

And there were individuals and a certain bald Dutchman who preferred this donkey over AWB. Brainless is mildly describing him.

tomaldinho1

Like the guy but not good enough. Should tell his agent to discreetly line up a move for the summer. He's young and we should get a decent fee for him.

led_scholes

Awful today in his defensive duties. The first goal was 90% on him and I can also blame the other players who didn't try to foul the Newcastle player and let him run half the field.

Leftback99

Might have a bedwetting fetish.
Ridiculous that he's back from a failed loan at AC fecking Milan and starting games for us.
This club will never fail to amaze us with bad decisions like his new contract.

el3mel

We might as well just put a training cone instead of him in our main lineup and save ourselves the money this guy steal from us weekly. That cone will defend better too, the ball will deflect off it from time to time.

KikiDaKats

Supports
His Liverpool supporting wife
That performance was intriguing. This lad needs psychological help.

Slevs

That performance was intriguing. This lad needs psychological help.
I would argue its us who need psychological help after seeing this charlatan play for so many seasons at the club.

userman

Absolutely awful defensively tonight (as he has been quite a few times before). I'm really hoping for him to make that push into a solid RB but he never seems to make that final step, unfortunately. Glad to see AWB returning.

NinjaZombie

Punched the air when Liverpool beat City
https://dubz.co/c/be5551

Watch him.

What is his excuse for not running? There is 27 minutes gone. He can't be tired. He took two looks and saw Almiron running both times and still didn't make the effort. Why?
That's just shocking. Had a peek twice, and still ended up being surprised by Almiron. Then holds his hands up like, "okay guys i fecked up but we're in such a good form lately that we'll find a way out of this."

5 years contract. If I had a 100 billion dollars, I'd buy the club and the first thing I'd do is limit contract renewals to 3 years max.

5 years. We're stuck with him for 5 years. You're looking at the new Anthony Martial. Someone we can't shift despite how useless he is.

T Red

Pointless player, completely good for nothing. With all of AWB's limitations, he is 10 times the player this joker is.

At least you all can now put to rest the debate of who is better between them.

This clown shouldn't even be considered back up for a serious club let alone a starter..

stevoc

Thank feck Wan Bissaka's back. I've been watching Dalot for over 5 years now and I still couldn't tell you any aspect of the game he excells at. At his best he's ok, the majority of the time like tonight he can't attack and he can't defend.

Historically that's been a bad combination for a fullback.

Marwood

I've always said, good athlete but he's got one of the lowest footballing IQ's I've seen at United. He really is lacking in the brains department.

Don't think I've ever seen a footballer consistently hit the ball twice as hard as it needs to be like he does.

Bebe maybe worse in that department.

tomaldinho1

That time we were recycling possession and he tried a simple left footed pass out to Garnacho or Reguillon and hit it straight out I literally screamed ‘you get paid to do this!’ at the screen.

Oranges038

Thank feck Wan Bissaka's back. I've been watching Dalot for over 5 years now and I still couldn't tell you any aspect of the game he excells at. At his best he's ok, the majority of the time like tonight he can't attack and he can't defend.

Historically that's been a bad combination for a fullback.
He's just not good enough, been here 5 years and serves up shite. Still gets a new 4+1 deal.
He excels at nothing. He's just about below average for this level at everything. I don't rate AWB either for that matter. Neither of them are good positionally in defence, they fall asleep too often.

2 of the worst right backs I've ever seen at a top club, I'd take Eboue over either of them any day of the week.

UnitedFan93

Signed a new 5 year contract in June this year until 2028. Let that sink in.

Yagami

Good post resistant
I still don't get why people think he's an attacking full back. He's rubbish at everything. AWB gets stick because he looks clumsy on the ball, but he's actually pretty competent with it. So much better than Dalot despite being labelled as the defensive one of the two.

Red4ever27

His worst performance in a United shirt by a country mile. Struggling to figure out what he offers.

kiristao

https://dubz.co/c/be5551

Watch him.

What is his excuse for not running? There is 27 minutes gone. He can't be tired. He took two looks and saw Almiron running both times and still didn't make the effort. Why?
It's this clear lack of effort that is a major problem right now. We can all go on about tactics and team selection (and I agree there have been big mistakes there) but if the players are not going to give it their all, there is absolutely no chance of getting results.