5.5 Season Average Rating
Appearances
Clean sheets
Goals
Assists
Yellow cards
Red cards

DavelinaJolie

Yeah, this season he has been the most consistent player, has boundless energy, and has good technique. If he can continue with this level of play I'm satisfied, which given how underwhelming he was up til this season is a good thing as there's enough work to do elsewhere.

The White Pele

We’ve been trying to find him with that long ball for a while now. Not sure what the thinking is behind it but glad it came off today.

Irwin99

He's been threatening to score that exact goal for months with that angled run from deep. Glad to see that pay off for him, and generally solid game overall.
We'll probably have a new manager next season so it wont happen anyway but looking at Frimpong's goal stats it'd be a lot of fun to see him doing that next season if the rumors are true about us being interested in him.

GL21

vast improvement this year as he was very poor before. I know this will be unpopular but I still have reservations about him as our RB. I don't think he is good enough. seems to have a good attitude but just think we need better. in any other year he wouldn't have a look in for player of the year but goes to show how poor its been. Nice finish today, been threatening this goal.

Irwin99

vast improvement this year as he was very poor before. I know this will be unpopular but I still have reservations about him as our RB. I don't think he is good enough. seems to have a good attitude but just think we need better. in any other year he wouldn't have a look in for player of the year but goes to show how poor its been. Nice finish today, been threatening this goal.
The first half of last season was actually pretty good from him i thought, but the second half was poor and he was replaced by AwB midway in the season, who was performing better.

It depends on the manager next year, whether Dalot can keep it going, what style of football we want to play etc. that will determine if he's a regular for years to come but it is pretty handy having a full back that can play either side to a good standard. There's some optimism there. Never seems to be injured either.

GL21

The first half of last season was actually pretty good from him i thought, but the second half was poor and he was replaced by AwB midway in the season, who was performing better.

It depends on the manager next year, whether Dalot can keep it going, what style of football we want to play etc. that will determine if he's a regular for years to come but it is pretty handy having a full back that can play either side to a good standard. There's some optimism there. Never seems to be injured either.
yea to be fair he definitely has some positive traits and his resilience towards injuries is another. we all know if some players aren't 100% they're injured, dalot doesn't seem that type

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
Player of the season. Close call with Bruno who has all the stats but Dalot was more consistent. He actually looks as one of better full backs in PL.
Nailed starter next year whoever manager will be.

Lyng

Player of the season. Close call with Bruno who has all the stats but Dalot was more consistent. He actually looks as one of better full backs in PL.
Nailed starter next year whoever manager will be.
Yup and his team mates agree. Most consistently good player for us this season

OsloRed

Not too sure about that, he’s really improved this season though and overall in the discussion for player of the season. Maybe give him a vice captain role to start with.
He's supposedly one of the best trainers around and super serious about analysing his own game and making improvements. Doesn't mean that makes him a good captain, but he seems like a good example to younger players.

Valencia Shin Crosses

Yup and his team mates agree. Most consistently good player for us this season
Yep. Bruno won the Busby award because his monstrous form to end the season, but he was largely horrid before Christmas. Dalot was very consistently good pretty much all year even while having to deal with endless chopping and changing around him (and even having to play on the left)

Raven

The improvements he's made to his game over the last 2 seasons are very impressive. He's always been technically good but his physicality was lacking in a big way, now I don't think there's many in the league, in any position, that match him in a physical sense.

afrocentricity

Part of first caf team to complete Destiny raid
Yea he was solid! Both FBs did well no need to be looking at moving them on....

red woppit

Supports
Northampton Town
He was my motm, thought he kept city's left side reasonably quiet, and also made some good forward runs.

DavelinaJolie

Absolutely immense. There was a moment when he snagged the ball from a City player and darted up the touchline and I just made me smile. I think he cares as much as Bruno and wants to be as big a contributor, the improvement shows he's upped his commitment.

NZT-One

They gave up playing on his side after the first half.
They mixed it up later with sending Doku over there. I think Doku got him in the one opportunity he had. Citys setup was mostly bad today. Still can't wrap my head around that Pep seemingly expected us to play any differently and wasn't prepared.

Stadjer

I thought he was going to be come a very good squad player and excellent back up for left back and right back but he has developed into a very good starter this season.

Finished his season with a good game too. Starter for Portugal at the Euros?

criticalanalysis

Spotted Garnacho with the switch for his goal. Not sure if it counts as an assist though :lol:

Deserved medal for him.

Andycoleno9

matchday malcontent
If he is playing for City he would be labelled as best full back in PL. Monster season from this lad.
And now moment for "i told you so". From day one i was defending this lad and saying that he will become class full back. And now he is.

Btw, remember when Ole sent him to Milan? Lucky for us that Milan didn't decide to buy him.

BorisManUtd

Voted him as POTY and he was definitely most consistent player this season. Hopefully next season it's more of the same.