Dirk Kuyt

Merman

Very underrated player. Stevie Me takes all the plaudits for liverpool's comebacks, but Kuyt is the man behind them. He is their real captain, he drives them forward everytime they're struggling.

Solius

¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Staff
:lol:

You have the worst opinions I have ever seen.

Merman

Look at the number of time he scores the equalizing goal or a winner or the comeback goal.

vuc

First Team Serb
I barely ever agree with you but Kuyt is underrated.

He does score important goals, this can't be denied.

Still fecks up a lot though.

Ceks

Prefers em hot, and spicy
“We must respect the other fellow’s religion, but
I barely ever agree with you but Kuyt is underrated.

He does score important goals, this can't be denied.

Still fecks up a lot though.
Underrated as a right midfielder, maybe, he's had an ok season.

But he's nothing like the player Liverpool thought they were buying.

He wouldn't get into Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea teams, and he wouldn't stand out at a club like Villa, Everton or Spurs.

V average player.

Spammy

Being watched; will learn to post in the correct f
Gloves are worn for traction primarily. Someone li

He wouldn't get into Utd, Arsenal, Chelsea teams, and he wouldn't stand out at a club like Villa, Everton or Spurs.

V average player.

The first two lines are kind of true.

The second two aren't.

rednev

There is non worthy of worship except God
Kuyt makes far too many stupid mistakes to be considered a good player. He probably passes the ball to the advertising boards more than he does his teammates.

vuc

First Team Serb
He doesn't play the forward any more, he plays on the right.

Maybe Rafa changed him into this player, you think about that?

I don't think he would fare any worse than Park, so that would mean he would get into all the top teams.

nyrfan818

I've got to agree. He may not be an extraordinarily footballer, but he does have a knack for scoring goals when it matters, which really is a skill set in its own right.

Ekeke

:lol:

You have the worst opinions I have ever seen.
Definately.

He is underrated on here because he's been an easy target in the past with some of his seasons at Liverpool. But in the past few seasons he's been very useful to them. He's like Park, but with some ability to impact the scoreline of a match.

But to praise him just to have another dig at Gerrard is really, really, really weird. Gerrard is a quality player if someone cant see that, there's really no hope for them.

V average player.
He'd get in the United team if Park can. He does a very similar job for the team.

I have to say that Dirk Kuyt has started to impress me quite a bit more. He has been scoring crucial goals for some time now and seems to be an underrated player. Coming up with the goods once or twice is a fluke but consistently shows a player who has real goalscoring ability.

Ceks

Prefers em hot, and spicy
“We must respect the other fellow’s religion, but
Definately.

He'd get in the United team if Park can. He does a very similar job for the team.
That's the thing though, Utd are short of competent wingers, and I don't think Park was bought with the view of him nailing down the left midfield position for the next 5 years. Arsenal now have an abundance. Rosicky, Nasri, Walcott, Arshavin would all get into the Utd team I feel. And Vela has an exciting future.

My point is that I don't think he is top 4 quality. Or at least he's not my kind of player.

Doogie

He is important to this Liverpool team and how they play. Adds balance most of their substitutes don't.
A hybrid of Tevez and Park.

Name Changed

weso26
Kuyt is a good player and he does a good job. I don't see why he is so ridiculed on the Caf to be honest. He does a good job for them without been outstanding. Every club needs players like that.

davisjw

I very much dislike Kuyt but the effer always seems to get goals! I think it's the same kind of thing with Tevez last year, they miss simple goals, do a lot of running and mess up a bunch but at the end they always get that goal which makes everyone forget how poorly they played the whole game...

Wouldn't have him near the club but he does something..

green demon

Caf Nostradamous 2008
Near to nowhere, in the suburbs of Amnesia.
I actually think Kuyt is playing as well as he has played since joining Liverpool and has made a difference to them this year.

I still don't rate him as he's still not brilliant and it's taken him all this time to get as good as this.

sammsky1

Pochettino's #1 fan
Very underrated player. Stevie Me takes all the plaudits for liverpool's comebacks, but Kuyt is the man behind them. He is their real captain, he drives them forward everytime they're struggling.
Hilariously accurate observation! He reminds me alot of the role played by Brian McClair in SAFs first ever side. Like you say he is underrated, mainly I think because he got off to such an average start in in PL career and that image seems to have stuck. But he is now an integral part of Rafa's plan.

Dont think he would get into any other top 4 1st xi though!