Disgusting and weird behaviour in football

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
A thread for the weird and disgusting stuff happening during games. I'll start off with this from yesterday's match between Atletico and Alaves:

Surely a lengthy ban for both?

AndyJ1985

I was going to say they're a pair of disgusting animals. But animals don't spit at each other.

Donut

Don't really want to defend Godin, but if someone spat in my face it'd be really hard to take the high road and not return the favour.

arthurka

Don't really want to defend Godin, but if someone spat in my face it'd be really hard to take the high road and not return the favour.
Agreed... I would have done something a lot worse..

oates

No one is a match for his two masters degrees
Scout
Supports
Arsenal
Talk to @oates, he'll recommend some tablets for that I'm sure.
I can't remember offhand Phurry, your wife loaned me some last time, best ask her.

Jaybomb

As disgusting as it is, I think I'd do the same thing if I was Godin.

Samid

Haven't heard anything about retrospective bans for the spitting clowns yet. Is the Spanish FA reviewing the case or is this kind of behaviour perfectly acceptable in Spain?

FCBarca

Mes que un Rag
Supports
Peace
Godin is a vile cretin, spitting by him & several CBs (Ramos, hello!) is commonplace but the Uruguayan doesn't just spit, he is also guilty of routine cheapshots

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
And I take it you didn't watch the game. That Deyversonwhatshisname fella had the entire Atlético defence wound up no end.

There's also another incident before a corner where players start shifting and next thing you know there's another thick greenie hanging from the back of Godín's head.

He didn't even do a proper sticky one, just saliva.

antohan

gets aroused by tagline boobs
Godin is a vile cretin, spitting by him & several CBs (Ramos, hello!) is commonplace but the Uruguayan doesn't just spit, he is also guilty of routine cheapshots
Don't complain when similar things are said about Luis.

I'm actually worried this is a sign of Godín going over the hill. Before he fought back or even replied to windups with a thumping header. Now he is getting increasingly irate and I reckon that's partly the impotence of his body not responding how it used to.

Steven7290

:lol: :lol: Never seen such sore losers.
LOL since it is my home country I'll provide some insights. When you think about how bad and corrupted a league is, double that and give it the exponents of three hundred millions.

Players don't just play, they perform combative martial arts that Denilson (yes the world cup winner Denilson from 2002) lasted a grand total of 60 minutes in the league. Referees are paid ten times their wages by bookies in a match and will give blatant penalties that comes from absolute nowhere. I'm not defending these players since it is not acceptable sportsmanship but if you get craps from refs game after game for years then this is the consequence.

AlecHDR

Angry, incoherent heterosexual slob
Fans on football forums pulling out their private parts when their club makes a signing?
A thread for the weird and disgusting stuff happening during games. I'll start off with this from yesterday's match between Atletico and Alaves:

Surely a lengthy ban for both?
These two should really get a room.

ZAGREB RED

Lehmann did this during a match

Only a few weeks ago, a goalkeeper in the Scottish semi-professional league was sent off for peeing behind the goal during a game, he asked the officials to stop the game, they refused, so with a about 20 minutes left he peed behind the goal when the ball was down the other end of the pitch and got a red card. Harsh to say the least, what was he supposed to do ?

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/sp...8/Shettleston-keeper-sent-urinating-goal.html

Samid

Harmless to be fair but should there have been any punishment?

Laws of the Game said:
OFFENCES WHERE AN OBJECT (OR THE BALL) IS THROWN

If while the ball is in play, a player, substitute or substituted player throws an object (including the ball) at an opponent or any other person the referee must stop play and if the offence was:

reckless – caution the offender for unsporting behaviour
using excessive force – send off the offender for violent conduct.
Yellow card imo.

ivaldo

Mediocre Horse Whisperer, s'up wid chew?
A Rostov player would've gone down for a least a couple of minutes.