g = window.googletag || {}; googletag.cmd = googletag.cmd || []; window.googletag = googletag; googletag.cmd.push(function() { var interstitialSlot = googletag.defineOutOfPageSlot('/17085479/redcafe_gam_interstitial', googletag.enums.OutOfPageFormat.INTERSTITIAL); if (interstitialSlot) { interstitialSlot.addService(googletag.pubads()); } });

Disgusting and weird behaviour in football

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
So apparently Notts County's owner accidently tweeted a dick pick and is now selling the club.

Not sure how recent this is, bit seemed like an apt event forthis thread.

Samid

He's no Bilal Ilyas Jhandir
From yesterday:

Same cnut who did this to Zlatan:

He needs to be banned from football.

Kag

Wishing injury on a player
From yesterday:

Same cnut who did this to Zlatan:

He needs to be banned from football.
Mings needs his leg shattered before somebody gets brain damage. At least the former will heal.

Of course, he could just stop stamping on people’s heads and it wouldn’t require any such hypotheticals.

DWelbz19

Correctly predicted Portugal to win Euro 2016
He looks down in both of those. Disgusting behaviour. Some sort of long term ban is warranted.

elnorte

Freaky fly day
Didn't Casillas once pick his nose and rub a snotter over some poor kid's face?

Chairman Steve

Patrick Vieira's weird ambiguous wet spot on the chest of his jersey. Did he blow his nose into it every game or something?

Tommy

bigot with fetish for footballers getting fingered
Supports
Liverpool
100% it does. One of the worst acts of disrespect I've ever seen from a player towards a manager.

Bubz27

No I won’t change your tag line
Should he going to jail for that.

Denis' cuff

There was also the John Terry incident with Tevez in the 08 CL final.
seen worse, but pretty disgusting and largely ignored by the media.

IRELANDUNITED

There was also the John Terry incident with Tevez in the 08 CL final.
seen worse, but pretty disgusting and largely ignored by the media.

Probably ignored because of his delightful slip in the shootout that led us to lifting our 3rd European Cup

Pexbo

Winner of the 'I'm not reading that' medal.
Supports
Big Days

This qualifies as far as I’m concerned.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool

:eek:
There's been a couple of incidents of refs being attacked in England over the last week as well. I'm a ref and whilst I can look after myself, the fact is, I shouldn't have to even concern myself with the fact that I might be assaulted for giving a decision.
I've had all kinds of threats and abuse directed at me by players and managers because of a decision I've made. Whilst I don't profess to be the best referee in the world, every decision is made honestly.
Referees are easy targets and will get the blame for everything but managers, players and fans will forget the 10 chances their striker missed or the howler their keeper made if a referee makes one mistake.
Referees will make less mistakes in a game than almost every single player on the pitch but their decisions could land them with abuse, threats or as above, being assaulted.
I love football but abuse against referees needs to stop because its fecking disgusting.

poleglass red

Didn't nice guy Linekar shite himself once on the pitch. That's pretty disgusting and another reason professional players should wear adult nappies on the pitch.

horsechoker

The Caf's Roy Keane.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55404596

Borussia Monchengladbach forward Marcus Thuram has been given a six-game ban and fined 40,000 euros (£36,300) by Germany's football association for spitting at an opponent.

Thuram, 23, was sent off in his side's 2-1 Bundesliga loss to Hoffenheim.

A video review showed that the France international - the son of 1998 World Cup winner Lilian Thuram - spat in the face of defender Stefan Posch.

Sandikan

aka sex on the beach
There's been a couple of incidents of refs being attacked in England over the last week as well. I'm a ref and whilst I can look after myself, the fact is, I shouldn't have to even concern myself with the fact that I might be assaulted for giving a decision.
I've had all kinds of threats and abuse directed at me by players and managers because of a decision I've made. Whilst I don't profess to be the best referee in the world, every decision is made honestly.
Referees are easy targets and will get the blame for everything but managers, players and fans will forget the 10 chances their striker missed or the howler their keeper made if a referee makes one mistake.
Referees will make less mistakes in a game than almost every single player on the pitch but their decisions could land them with abuse, threats or as above, being assaulted.
I love football but abuse against referees needs to stop because its fecking disgusting.
Agreed.
Everyone has given the ref some verbals - I remember we had this guy once who was such a bottler he ignored a guy punching one of ours - yet ended up booking for me for sniping on about it the rest of the game.

But anyone who lays hands on a ref should both be banned for a few years and for serious stuff get into proper police trouble.

RedTiger

Half mast
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55404596

Borussia Monchengladbach forward Marcus Thuram has been given a six-game ban and fined 40,000 euros (£36,300) by Germany's football association for spitting at an opponent.

Thuram, 23, was sent off in his side's 2-1 Bundesliga loss to Hoffenheim.

A video review showed that the France international - the son of 1998 World Cup winner Lilian Thuram - spat in the face of defender Stefan Posch.
It's a low class thing to spit in the face of Posch.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
Agreed.
Everyone has given the ref some verbals - I remember we had this guy once who was such a bottler he ignored a guy punching one of ours - yet ended up booking for me for sniping on about it the rest of the game.

But anyone who lays hands on a ref should both be banned for a few years and for serious stuff get into proper police trouble.
Being given a bit of verbal is part and parcel of it and the majority of the time, it's just frustration which usually dissappears fairly quickly. When it goes beyond that into personal insults, threats, or in extreme circumstances, violence, then it should be dealt with robustly to send a message that it's not acceptable.

Speedy30

Liverpool Fan
Supports
Liverpool
It's a low class thing to spit in the face of Posch.
Yep. Gerrard said in his book that he'd rather have his leg broken than be spat at. Disgusting thing to do and it should carry a ban of more than the standard 3 matches. Fair play to the German FA for enforcing a fitting punishment

KirkDuyt

Supports
Feyenoord
Spitting in someone's face is bad enough, but doing it during this pandemic.. I think it's actually a felony in some cases over here at the moment.

Welsh Wonder

A dribbling mess on the sauce
Yep. Gerrard said in his book that he'd rather have his leg broken than be spat at. Disgusting thing to do and it should carry a ban of more than the standard 3 matches. Fair play to the German FA for enforcing a fitting punishment
I've been on the end of both and to be honest I'd much rather the spitting.