Disgusting and weird behaviour in football

Kostur

海尔的老板

Fair yellow or could it have been red?

It's a yellow.

Cannot understand why this #6 looks so pissed off after the guy he was pulling told him to feck off.

Even if there was some sort of a kick out at the end of it, some nudge, whatever, you have to be a right cnut to act surprised about it.

Lynty

Should have been red.

Giving a yellow is basically saying that such a move can be tolerated 20 times per match (once for every outfield player). It would basically be rugby.

Mr Pigeon

Illiterate Flying Rat
Scout

Should have been a red for his disgusting behaviour. Imagine kicking out at a player simply because you haven't been good enough to get away from their expertly timed shirt pull.

Full bodied red

Suarez is the all time twat of twats....

And with that face and those teeth, he ever did that to me then the first thing I would do is have an anti-rabies injection

VeevaVee

The worst "V"
Scout

Red for me. It's basically a professional foul, which I believe is still yellow, but it's not even trying to be a hard or poorly timed tackle. It's full on cheating with disregard for the game

Parry Gallister

A thread for the weird and disgusting stuff happening during games. I'll start off with this from yesterday's match between Atletico and Alaves:

Surely a lengthy ban for both?
  • LLAMAS. Llamas normally don't spit at people. They spit on other llamas. ...
  • SPITTLE BUGS. Young spittle bugs, called nymphs, cover themselves in spit or spittle. ...
  • SPITTING COBRAS. So-called spitting cobras don't actually spit out venom. ...
  • WALRUSES.
Animals That Spit - National Wildlife Federation
https://www.nwf.org/Kids/Ranger-Rick/Animals/Mixture-of.../Animals-That-Spit.aspx